• Login:
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SoccerWire

Thread: Professional SEO services - Worked With Operators - Penalty Recovery and More

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    26 (100%)

Exclamation Professional SEO services - Worked With Operators - Penalty Recovery and More

Hi all,

Well there will be some forum regulars that can clarify that I work with both operators and affiliate held sites within a professional capacity in the SEO market, handling anything from their on-page SEO, link building, penalty recovery and data analysis (site and link).

I am looking for ideally a couple of people that are looking to either get their site cleaned up in anticipation of the next Google updates, someone that have a new site that they want to take forward or even someone that just generally wants to be able to push their main site a little harder.

I'm not someone that will guarantee number one rankings or anything of such within specific timescales but I can say that the work that I complete has returned the results that clients are expecting across a variety of niche markets, not just in the gambling market.

For any of those that are interested I can provide a source of the industry posts that I create so that you can see what my understanding of the SEO market is, can give a couple of names of the guys here who I have worked with previously in regards to link building for operator based clients (some of the biggest in the industry) and can give examples of sites that I have worked on to have Google penalisations lifted (both manual based and algorithmic).

Payment styles vary depending on what you are looking for, so something that would be a one off fee would be 60% upfront with 40% on completion, on-going monthly work would be 1 month in advance of any term that you were looking for.

I have ghost written a number of articles that have featured in iGB magazines and can provide links to those so that you can see that I am legitimate and I will only take on work that is comfortable to be handled within the timescales that are set.

I can literally do;
    • Link building
    • Website Analysis
    • Backlink Profile Analysis
    • Google Manual Action Recovery (even after your failed attempts)
    • Google Algorithmic Penalisation Recovery (corrective actions taken for recovery on next related update)
    • SEO Consultancy

I've been a long standing member here on the forums and have never had any issues with any guys here as far as I remember, so i'm pretty sure that you will be able to ask any of the people I have worked with before to find out a little bit about me in general.

For more information about a specific offering above or to throw something related at me, drop me a PM and we can have a chat.

I am available on PM, Gchat (just ask for my email address) and Skype ( Footballinsight ) for anyone that is looking to see how I can improve your site.

I should point out that link building budgets should start at a minimum $2000 a month if you are looking for a quicker return. Link placements can be passed for consideration and clearance if requested.
    Last edited by PokerFelts; 12-01-2013 at 02:32 PM.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    26 (100%)

In order to start the interest in the service, I am willing to offer a reduced rate on a couple of the services.

I should stress that this is agency level SEO being offered at a freelance rate, so the pricing is more than competitive in comparison.

First service enquiry that results in a project will also receive a further 10% off.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Hi guys,

I have recently taken PokerFelts up on his service following a string of poor link builders that have resulted in one of my main websites being given a manual link warning (partial action) and on speaking with him on Skype I decided to give him a try.

I have just had a message from Google saying that the action had been revoked just 4 weeks after he started work on the site and I can highly recommend him.

Clear communication and exactly the result I needed in a timescale I can't complain about (Google took almost 24 days to come back to us).

Webmaster tools showing an increase in search impressions already so good signs all round.
    PokerFelts likes this.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    26 (100%)

Just wanted to bring this back to life a little with a couple of consultation projects now set to expire, meaning that I have more time on my hands to fill.

Ideally I am looking for a client or two and if we can get something locked into a set duration, that would be perfect for me.

Once again, take a look at the original post to see what I can offer and keep an eye out for my upcoming article in the Dec edition of iGB

PM if you have any interest.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    26 (100%)

Ok guys I have one vacancy filled so I have time to fit one more into my schedule so if you need anything listed above, make contact and lets see what we can sort out.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    26 (100%)

Had a couple of messages so far but time to line the final place available for the moment with a little special offer that will only last for the next 6 hours or until someone takes me up on one of these offers.

SEO Site Audit - Complete look at your website from an on-site point of view, get suggestions and alterations that need to be made to make your website more search engine friendly and get the basics right with a professional advisor. $500

Backlink Clean Up - Manual audit, disavow creations and backlink removal process (contact and removal request issues) - Start from $500 but depend on backlink profile volume, contact for more accurate quote with domain name clean up is required for.

Manual Penalty Recovery - Need help to recover from a manual action? No problem - Get a full link audit and clean up with disavow and removal process. Payment means that you get the help you need until your site has the penalty revoked. Price on inspection and more information of the penalty held.

It should be noted that I will not be working on sites that have a Pure Spam warning in Webmaster Tools as the penalisation is a timely process and requires a high volume of work over a prolonged period. I can make allowances on this but it would have to show value to you in order to recover that domain.

I am in the business of providing a viable service, not making easy money so will never oversell the service.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    26 (100%)

Google have today confirmed that Google Penguin is now a rolling update, so the time to audit your link profile is now!

Article for reference is in the Poker SEO forum category but again, drop me a PM and lets reduce your risk!

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    26 (100%)

Okay ladies and gents,

I have a couple of clients that I am working on link building for at the moment, so I am going to have to limit the availability of that service until the links are placed and completed, so there is only 1 more vacancy on that.

As for time for other services, again limited in order to ensure that I delivery professionally so if you need any of the services above, I can fit the following into the workload that I have at the moment, otherwise i will have to leave until contracts completed:
    • Penguin Recovery (1 client only)
    • Panda Recovery (1 client only)
    • SEO site audit (3 places)
    • Link Building (1 placement of 10 only)
    • Website creation (1 site only)

The above is all that i can comfortably fit into my agenda, so if any one of them is ordered, the remaining services will be withdrawn until more time is available.

What i can say is that on looking over some of the sites that have been offered for link building that I have reached out for, there are some that do have algorithmic penalties in place, however I have been forced to simply decline and move on previously.

But yeah, please double check your sites guys...
    Last edited by PokerFelts; 01-02-2015 at 07:19 AM.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PokerFelts View Post
    Okay ladies and gents,

I have a couple of clients that I am working on link building for at the moment, so I am going to have to limit the availability of that service until the links are placed and completed, so there is only 1 more vacancy on that.

As for time for other services, again limited in order to ensure that I delivery professionally so if you need any of the services above, I can fit the following into the workload that I have at the moment, otherwise i will have to leave until contracts completed:
    • Penguin Recovery (1 client only)
    • Panda Recovery (1 client only)
    • SEO site audit (3 places)
    • Link Building (1 placement of 10 only)
    • Website creation (1 site only)

The above is all that i can comfortably fit into my agenda, so if any one of them is ordered, the remaining services will be withdrawn until more time is available.

What i can say is that on looking over some of the sites that have been offered for link building that I have reached out for, there are some that do have algorithmic penalties in place, however I have been forced to simply decline and move on previously.

But yeah, please double check your sites guys...
    Okay guys, as i have a few link building jobs on at the moment, it makes sense to take on one more and then close to new business until time is freed up.

I can offer a small discount to the next person that is interested in the service and could even have placements that would suit already possible.

PM me if you are interested.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    26 (100%)

I should also point out that i do not only work within the gambling niche, so other subjects are possible too.

Thread Information