• Login:
+ Reply to Thread
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    46 (100%)

Default Website Help – Wordpress-HTML-CSS-PHP-Bootstrap +more!

Looking for some odd jobs. I need some Paypal funds.

I have been building websites as a one man show for over 10 years. I have always been a Jack of all trades for my personal sites, and have a rounded set of skills.

I can fix hacked sites, add css components such as top lists and review page upgrades.

Wordpress - I have extensively used WP. I have adapted templates and created my own from scratch. I consider myself a Wordpress expert, and can do most things related to it.

HTML, CSS and PHP - I am very comfortable with all three of these. I have created over 100 websites over the years. If you need some adjustment to your template, I can help.

Images - I can do many things related to images, however I am not an artist. I can take screen shots, make simple graphics and create web optimized graphics. I can make Facebook, Twitter, Google, and other social media header and thumbnail images in the correct sizes.

Bootstrap - I have been using Twitter’s Bootstrap for responsive design for over a year. I am quite well versed in its components and have built several site using it including multiple wordpress themes.

Content - I am not a great content writer. I have written many thousand words and am a native English speaker(USA), but writing takes me too much time to be cost effective. I can do jobs related to content, but would rather not be a content creator.

I am very capable of many website related tasks. I can usually know right away if I can complete the task offered.

In general I am looking for about $25/hour for my time. I would prefer to just do jobs for a fixed price. I would also prefer if you offered a price.

Please PM if interested.
    Last edited by ih82lose; 12-06-2014 at 08:59 AM.

Store Your Data in The Cloud and Access it Wherever You Are.
    Try Just Cloud Today for FREE

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    46 (100%)

Bump. I have some extra time.

Store Your Data in The Cloud and Access it Wherever You Are.
    Try Just Cloud Today for FREE

Thread Information