• Login:
+ Reply to Thread
    Daysleeper
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Default Experienced allround developer looking for a small job for tonight (low on funds)

Hey all,

I am an allround developer with 10+ years experience. Been a member of this forum since 2008, and allthough most of the testimonials I've collected here are from a long time ago, they were all positive. Check my PAL iTrader Page!

I'm leaving on a short holiday tomorrow, and unexpectedly I'm low on funds. Therefore I am looking for a small job (2-3 hours) which I can finish tonight and can be paid for using Neteller tonight. We can negotiate a price before I start on skype.

My skills:
    • PHP/SQL: Very proficient. Coded extremely complex sites and frameworks from scratch.
    • Frontend: responsive optimalization, jQuery, you name it!
    • Wordpress: a lot of experience with writing custom plugins from scratch, plugin customization, theme integration, etc.
    • Anything else: just ask and we'll figure out whether I can help you out!

As I'm away tomorrow, please respond quickly (or send a private message) if you want to make use of this offer! I'm willing to reduce my price a bit since I'm really urgently in need of some additional cash ;-).

I can send you examples of my work via private message if interested.

Thread Information