• Login:
+ Reply to Thread
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Default Calling all "Bingo Operators"

I am offering homepage placements on a high converting, UK facing bingo site, which is on the first page for the term "new bingo sites" ingoogle.co.uk. As you surely know, this term gets 22'200 broad searches a month and 9'900 exact searches. It is an extremely competitive keyword that commands a PPC fee through Google Adwords at £9.89 per click.

On my ranking bingo website, I am able to give you placement on the homepage for £250.00 per month. As an introductory special, I will list your site through 31/10/2012, which gives you the balance of September and the whole of October for the cost of one month’s fee (£250).

The top position has already been allocated. The three remaining homepage positions will be assigned randomly. With our placements, we guarantee the ad will be live for the GREATER OF one full calendar month or fifty (50) click throughs. Thus, if you receive your fifty clicks by 10 October, you will remain in place for the balance of the month.

If you were to run a similar campaign with Google Adwords at a CPC of £9.89, 50 clicks would run you £494.50. We are guaranteeing fifty clicks at £250.00 and if we give you 50 clicks prior to the month’s end, you hit the bonus round. If we do not get fifty clicks for your ad, we leave you in place until you have received fifty unique clicks. Every position will have a unique tracker.

Please PM me to book your placement.

Thread Information