• Login:
+ Reply to Thread
    *Formerly known as kushmoney*

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Default What Are Your Top 3 Converting UK Bingo Sites?

I am averaging 1 signup per month (sadly its not a real money signup) over the past 2 months. The sample size is far too small to see which bingo sites are working best for me. However, I am thinking about adding 3 to 5 more UK bingo sites to my website. I don't want to add any sites that will be a waste to send my traffic (the little bit I have right now). So I am looking for bingo sites that are good at converting traffic into real money players.

So what are your best 3 converting UK bingo sites?

Thanks

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

United Bingo - The Best Bingo Affiliate Program (subaffiliate link) - Robin Hood Bingo & Polo Bingo have converted quite well for us and probably would for you, as your theme is min deposit options. Polo has 300% on their first time bonus and then they offer 70% for reloading - both of which higher than their peer group.

Looking at your site, 32Red is good as well. The others (on your site) are pants with the exception of Boyles & Sky.

If you focused on the features/benefits of Polo Bingo's bonus offer, I think that would do the trick, given the focus of your site.

You'd also do well with sites like Paddy Power that give big bonuses on small deposits (deposit/play five get twenty).
    Last edited by Shay; 01-24-2013 at 10:09 PM.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

For me good converters are jackpotjoy, wink, posh and tasty.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

There are several groups that convert well, the ones i am enjoying working with are:
    Joy of Bingo: wink, posh, tasty, redbus, bingo street and big brother bingo.
    bet365 bingo
    bingoreward.co.uk: King Jackpot, bingo liner and bingo cafe.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

For me the best paying sites are King Jackpot and Jackpot Cafe (formerly Bingo Cafe). These pay you a small amount £4.50 per sign up even if they do not deposit anything, so that is easy money, especially when they give a generous £20 for free to new players with no deposit required.

My largest conversion (players depositing real money) is Foxy Bingo by a country mile. No other site comes close to it for me.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

There are several no of sites for bingo game, but among them i liked to play in (gamevillage, newlookbingo, bingo magix). i am interested because of bonus, jackpots they have offered and having one more option which makes me more entertained i.e., chat room where we can chat with people in same bingo room.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Default Thanks

Interesting Data. Thank you so much! Unfortunately, in our core markets - Sweden and norway - bingo is more or less "dead"

Thread Information