Blog Comments

• |
    too bad your gonna loose :)
    • |
    That's sick, how'd you get tickets?
    • |
    PPS. If anyone wants to guest post let me know!
    • |
    Just wanted to comment on the text you bolded, refuse to fail. In the long term I agree, you must refuse to fail at achieving your long term goals. In the short term, maybe a better way to look at it is to embrace failure. You will experience setbacks, and you must learn to learn from them :) Thanks for the post.
    • |
    I think that there are some similarities between Poker Affiliate Marketing and playing online poker. And I have been playing poker for tons of hours online. There are two things that I have learnt:

PATIENCE & PERSISTENCE
    Patience is one of the key skills for poker players - you must have the patience to wait for good cards, and you must have the persistence and the mental ability to handle downswings even if you know you outclass your opponents.

And that's the same with affiliate marketing: you cannot expect to run great from the start on, you must be able to cope with your mental swings, and you must sweat a lot before you can reap the fruits of your work. You might experience the same things as I:

- Some days I feel great, e.g. when I hit a new milestone (first time more than xy visitors, first natural backlink due to good content, first request for partnership by other webmaster, ...)
    - Some days I wonder why I try to make a stand in this super-competitive industry and working hard but earning nothing, instead of just trying to find another 9 to 5 job

Anyways, good luck, much patience and persistence to you!
    • |
    Its a shame the blogs dont integrate between the two sites. I mean I don't really want 2 blogs lol.

I find creating really unique bingo content actually quite hard but I do really like the idea you suggested in your blog about having a site blog. This is something I will integrate into my bingo portal very soon.
    • |
    Two great points being made here. One is that not all players are women; and not all women respond to the over the top pinks and purples. Some find it very childish and not very professional. A clean, well organized design will always perform better than a cliche template.

Another excellent point you made was that most of the content found on bingo sites is very, very boring! It's nice to spice things up some and add something that will cause a repeat visitor once in a while (along with the SEO goodies).

You should start posting this over at CAL soon. We're going deep into the bingo mix there right now!