Blog Comments

• |
    Thans for your comments Randy. I'm glad you took the time to reply here and indeed enjoyed the read.

I hear where you are coming from with the the quote "[B]Live each day like it's your last[/B]"
    I have thought for a very long time that this is a quote that we should all remember and think of on a daily basis.

Like you, I have lost many people that have been dear to my heart. Some say that's just something that comes with age, in that as we move through life, we have to expect to lose people. I for one lost two of my closest and dearest friends before I was 31, so I dont buy that one. It can happen to anyone at any single moment and too few cherish life as it should be cherished.

Thanks again. Take care and continue to appreciate the things I already know you do.
    • |
    Hey Massy good post and agreed that Jess is the man. I get some of where you are coming from, I too have some health issues that I am forced to deal with daily.

Life is nothing if not a challenge, and that is the beauty of life is that you get to wake up everyday and start new. Sure you may have some issues to deal with, but happiness doesn't come from money, work, and anything material. It comes from yourself and your inner circle of people.

A lot of people bable cliches without reallly understanding them.

My favorite is:

Live each day like it's your last

Seriously considering you just never know, it is a powerful statement. I know people who I had plans with coming up, spoke to them that day, and BAM - Dead a few hours later. I know they thought they had all the time in the world. But they didn't.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling. Jess has written some awesome posts and I'm glad you wrote yours.

All the best
    • |
    Thanks Jess.

I really appreciate your comment's. Glad you enyoyed and get where I'm coming from :}

I still can't comment on yours though:{

A little gutted that I seem unable to edit my post, i.e. "bog post" :( lol
    Updated 07-08-2012 at 09:14 PM by Massy
    • |
    Hey Massy, sounds like you're in a good place. Congrats on that, and to your "restart"...I totally concur! So cool to hear people choosing to make the most of life, that's always inspiring. We're in a similar boat it seems.

Thanks so much for your comments too, I wonder why you can't comment? I guess I have to change a setting?