Professor Returns to CAP
byon 02-09-2009 at 11:53 AM (2733 Views)
I came across this post today while browsing the forums. I guess Lou can't help himself. Barely back from London and already derailing Dominique!
How long do you think it will take before the bannings are renewed? Or for Dom to be demoted or quit?
The last paragraph says it all....
Red face Professor is Back
I wish I knew why this series of discussions on CAP have occured while I am on "vacation." I appreciate the input, but the timining is a bit bizzare. Dom were you instructed to start this series of CAP redesign discussions and if so by who as I wasnt consulted in the least b it. CAP is my baby and I never expected a kidnapping to occur while I was resting a little and attending to my mother who has cancer. (I know I haven't stated that before now but its an issue that is waying heavily on our family now and I wished to keep it private) I love CAP and once I get everything back in working order in my life I would like to come back to the same CAP I always knew and loved and watched grow to size it is now. Let's keep things in complete prospective.
1. We just came off our largest show ever in London with over 1600 attenndees.
2. Cancun will be a huge event as CAP Springbreak's Go and probably our largest ever.
3. Amsterdam will brak all records for an affiliate event of any kind.
4. CAP TV was laucnhed and is growing rapidly in quality, content and viewership.
5. MyCAP was another one of my initiatives which is a great social network that allows our members a secure enviroment to further develop relationships.
6. We are scheduling more CAP regionals in 2009 including Sydney so that more affiliates have access to conferences and events.
7 CAP Magazine is expanding each issue and will hopefully go monthly in 2009.
8. Our membership[ has broken 8100 and is racing towards the magic ten thousand.
Have there been a few bumps in the road? Are theri controverisal posts on other boards? Yes, we arent perfect but we do our best each and everday to bring you the best. That includes me. I have worked from basically 7:00am - 11m every day for all these years and I dont think my leadership has been a detriment to CAP in the least bit.
In private I am being told I MUST remain silent and let things "settle down" this isnt what I see happening. I see you trying to restructure CAP via threads and polls without my advice or consent. If this is a Coup please let me know so I can recognize it and address what I have to do to stop my community from being wrestled away while my guard was down.
I was in London and I realized just how much CAP means to the industry and to me and I will be damned If I will be run off from what I loved, own and created along with all our members and team. I had hoped for some more time off until my mother gets through surgery, but If I cant have that brief rest withought losing CAP then i guess my hiatus will have to end immediately.
Guys I love CAP and I love what we are going to do in 2009. We had several long meetings with GPWA in London and they agreed to work positively with us moving forward. Based on all that I am rescinding any plans to step away. I wil be in and out as medical visits come up, but I am here to stay.
Total Trackbacks 0