Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
  • Login:
Affiliate Guard Dog
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree15Likes
  • 4 Post By Flushdraw
  • 4 Post By MJ
  • 2 Post By Prop
  • 2 Post By Prop
  • 3 Post By ak

Thread: Quality Poker Reviews Written

Banned
    Taking on writing work if
    anyone's interested

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Talking Quality Poker Reviews Written

Hi,

My name is Brian, I'm currently looking for some work writing poker room and network reviews.

I would be happy to write reviews for any rooms or networks that you require. I can implement specific requests or you can let me decide the layout and chapters, which ever suits you.

My pricing is very cheap, I only charge 0.3c per word and it's capped to the lowest 100 words. This means that if your reviews is 789 words I will only charge you for 700 words.

Please don't hesitate to email me if you would like to see some of my work, I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

I can accept Pokerstars player transfer as payment.

Thanks for looking.

Brian.
    Last edited by briandorset; 02-01-2012 at 10:32 AM.

Banned
    anyone's interested

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I have just finished writing some articles and reviews and would like to take on some more work.

If you have any content that you need written im sure I can assist you.

All my work is neat, unique and will pass copyscape with flying colours.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

I didn't really want to post this but i feel like i should. It came to my attention a couple of days ago that 'briandorset' was accepting payments to a poker account named 'pokerincent'.

Pokerincent was a content writer here who scammed me, and possibly others out of money.

I PM'd 'briandorset' as to why he was accepting payments under this screen name as its not a common name to use. He replied saying that he was using his friends poker account to receive payments who was pokerincent on here.

It's up to you how you take this. I'm not saying 'briandorset' is 'pokerincent' and I'm not saying he isn't. It's a word of warning, you can make up your own mind.

If a mod feels i am out of order posting this then please delete my post but I felt it was worth bringing to people attention.
    superiorword, Gydian, ak and 1 others like this.
    Boxing.org for sale. Premium Sports domain

MJ
    Armchair Quarterback
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    44 (100%)

We have enough history on pokerincent that even if they really are just "friends" I doubt we want him around, J should probably decide, but I'd definately advise against doing ANY business with him until we figure out what's what.

Fwiw PAL members - 9 times out of 10 a first time poster who is offering writing services is usually someone we've been burned by coming back and making a reappearance, not that there isn't any legit people who come here as new service providers, but these are usually easy to spot (pricing often is another indicator).

Will let J or another mod with more knowledge of the past situations take over from here......thanks for the alert FlushDraw.
    superiorword, Gydian, ak and 1 others like this.
    Domains I am selling at bargain prices: http://www.pokeraffiliatelistings.co...tml#post178840

ความลับไม่มีในโลก
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    48 (100%)

We should go back, hunt and shoot dead scammers from like 2007. Seriously 5 years later many will have their guards down. Would be so fun to just kick their doors open burst into house (of someone like Freydaddy) and say "remember me, yeah remember me" in the craziest voice possible. Show up see if they're in better shape if not pow pow pow bang dead. If in good shape take their money and leave them where they left others before and then maybe stomp their faces in a few times, but let the scum bag live. I don't know these days there's video games about just random stealing cars, killin' cops etc. I think I'd much rather play a video game that starts with a video about a scammer from an affiliate forum 5 years ago and mission is now when he least expects it to seek revenge. Man I'd play a video game like that, stick all sorts of quarters into the machine as the game sounds hella fun.
    Gydian and TheTattooedGuy like this.
    Betting Sports in the US? 5Dimes has Best Odds (US Players Accepted) - Live elsewhere? PinnacleSports Offers the Best Odds (No US Players)

Banned
    anyone's interested

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Screw you guys were are friends, I didn't even know about all this! I wont ever post on this shitty forum again goodbye

ความลับไม่มีในโลก
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    48 (100%)

goodbye
    Betting Sports in the US? 5Dimes has Best Odds (US Players Accepted) - Live elsewhere? PinnacleSports Offers the Best Odds (No US Players)

ak
    There Is No Place Like Home

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    75 (100%)

Screw you guys were are friends, I didn't even know about all this! I wont ever post on this shitty forum again goodbye
    Ever hear the quote " you are who you hang out with "

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Thread Information