Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
  • Login:
Affactive.com Affiliate Program
+ Reply to Thread
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    26 (100%)

Default Do You Have Empty Domains That Need Developing? Fast Turn Around Mini Site Creation!

Okay guys,

Well my car is soon to die on me and with the test and tax due in the next 6 weeks I need to sort something out, so I need to get some money together to upgrade to something that is going to be able to make the journey to work everyday!

So with my previous poker content offering and my experience of content writing for many of you, I have decided that the best way for me to do that while offering you guys a service would be to offer mini site creation.

Have you got a domain name that you simply don’t have the time to create or populate with relevant content? Well now you can have that site made without having to spare a thought about it!

Whether you have a poker news domain that needs content to be written and placed into action, a poker bonus related site for a specific poker room or for general poker play, I’m your man and will be looking to offer a fast turn around.

My own personal mini site seems to be more than the average and so I will be reducing the size of the project by offering 10 pages (full pages, not just a paragraph here and there) as part of the package and can either add the content to the site for you or simply provide you with the content for you to add and display as you wish.

I do not do design so a custom template onto Wordpress would have to be organised by you as I am looking for fast deliverance of the service, with most sites being completed with 24-48 hours of contact.

The work will be scheduled in on a first come, first served basis and there are limited placements available as I only intend to offer the service until I can make the money for the car that I already have my eyes set on, so if you are wanting the service I would strongly suggest that you act quickly.

I am prepared to offer discounts on multiple site creations but would need the order to be placed together with 50% delivery of payment on acceptance of the work and a further 50% due on completion of the work.

I can offer the posting to site service on both Wordpress and HTML based (additional cost will be added due to increased time spent) websites as I am well rehearsed within their usage, so you have the choice over how you would like the project to be undertaken.

If you have any further questions or would like to see the style of content that will be provided to you, please PM me or add me on Skype (doing this could also increase your advertisement sales in the long run as many already know ) and we can work out any problems/questions you may have.

Price for the service:

Mini Site Creation (10 Pages) - $499

Additional Packages to the Service (for service buyers only, when bought together):

Competitor Backlink Analysis - $199

Find out the powerful backlinks that your rivals have in order to rank within the top three rankings and get a full list of the sites that are selling/offering advertisements for you to approach and ‘cancel out’ their advantage.

Google PageRank Booster - $500

Do you want your site to be created and equity placed into it? Well i can offer you the complete service! Purchase the mini site creation and add this option and i will feed PR5 and PR4 article links and PR4 sidebar links into your homepage so that you can get the power that you desire!

All links are created on websites that i control, so no comment spamming or link wheel crap here!

Delivery Time Guarantee

My promise to you is that your site will be completed within 48 hours of notification that i have started the project, failure to deliver without notification of delay for an acceptable reasoning (which we would discuss) would result in discount of the final payment price or complete cancellation in serious circumstances.

I have a 100% feedback rating and there are many others that I have dealt with that have not left feedback over deals and so I know that there will be some vouches available should they be needed.

1 Review Creation Available

CLAIMED
    Last edited by PokerFelts; 01-23-2012 at 05:30 AM.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I will take the review copy for $395 assuming you can PM me some content examples. It's a sports betting site is that ok?

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    26 (100%)

Hi,

PM sent in relation to what i need to know.

Thanks

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    26 (100%)

I now have 5 potential deals in the making at the moment and so that should take me out of commission for a about a week and a half, but there are no firm placements as yet so as things stand there are placements still wide open.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Last edited by doovde; 01-23-2012 at 04:34 AM.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    26 (100%)

I have orders that will leave me busy for 8 days, will update when ready to begin the next but still taking orders for priority.

Thread Information