This expression has been around for a long time and it can be found in printed material dating back to 1916. While I was unable to track down the origin of this expression, search results almost always associate it to gambling, and in particular the game of Craps. A low-budget feature film, by the name, was released in 1974 and the film also associated the expression with Craps.
At this point you may be wondering why the Hell I have posted this information in the Content Services Forum. The answer is quite simple; I am trying to generate some new clients for content services. By stating that my Baby needs a new pair of shoes, I have taken considerable literary license. You see my youngest is a 10 year old boy that would flip out if I referred to him as a baby and he actually just got a new pair of shoes a couple of days ago. However, I do need to raise some extra money this month for other expenses and my need for work might possibly get you a great deal. Following are a few other reasons to consider my services:
1. I have been writing web content years.
2. Thanks to a misspent life, I am very knowledgeable in all forms of gambling including all variations of poker, all casino games, bingo, keno, lotto, horse racing, and sports betting.
3. I have written over a hundred articles for Poker Affiliate Listings members.
4. I provide interesting copy, for a broad base of subjects and formats, avoiding duplicate content, meeting keyword requirements, and improving conversion.
5. All of my work comes with free revisions for a period of time after completion.
Please contact me if you need content. I promise that you will be very happy with my work.
Skype ID dti0123456789