Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
  • Login:
+ Reply to Thread
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Default articles on strategy and poker videos

I am interested in creating articles on poker strategy for affiliate website. Having high value content, like informative and well written articles on the finer points of strategy for a particular poker variant, is a great way to drive repeat traffic to your website. At the moment I can offer an extremely competitive rate of two cents per word for articles across a variety of subjects. These articles can be about how to play a particular poker variant, such as NLHE, PLO, OFC, or other games (these are the most popular games at the moment so probably will offer the most value), or cover more general areas like bankroll management and game selection.

In addition to writing articles, I can also offer a video creation service. What I do here is record a session of my play and vocalize my thought process during the games. Poker training videos are a highly sought after resource, and like a quality article, can really increase the amount of traffic you receive to your poker affiliate website, because users will share links to these videos and return again and again to see if you have any new material. My rate for the video service starts at $25 per video hour for the basic package (basically I just record the screen while playing and I talk, what is known as a "live play" video) or if you want the footage carefully edited with additional analysis inserted this can be arranged for a higher price.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

bump

Thread Information