Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
  • Login:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Official 2011 PAL NFL Survivor Pool - $1500 Grand Prize

PAL Red Pro
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Default Official 2011 PAL NFL Survivor Pool - $1500 Grand Prize

Although it's always sad to see summer come to an end, nothing is more exciting than the beginning of the NFL Football season.  At PAL we have a long running tradition of running the most kick ass "Free Entry" NFL Survivor League in the industry.

To get this season kicked off with a bang, PAL has partnered with our good friend Atil Singh at ChipSplit.com to once again bring back this awesome Survivor League that many of us have come to love!  Sometimes referred to as a "Last Man Standing Tournament", these are a blast! If you have never competed in a Survivor tournament....... you are in for a treat and I encourage you all to sign up and give it a try!

The rules are quite simple. Each affiliate who joins the pool chooses one NFL team each week. Picks are made "straight up", not using a point spread system. If your pick is correct, you survive until the next week. An incorrect pick eliminates you from the pool for the remainder of the season. The last man standing wins the Grand Prize. If you're still confused more info can be found here.

So what are the prizes you ask?

The winner is going to receive $1000 cold hard cash and a $500 gift certificate to Stubhub.com! And this pool is not for the faint of heart, or those who want 2nd/3rd place money. This is winner take all, so man up!

Here are all the details to get involved Ladies and Gentlemen.

Prize: Last man standing wins $1000 cash and a $500 Gift Certificate to Stubhub.com

Registration: FREE - when registering please use your PAL Forum Name

To Join:. - Follow this link - Pool I.D. 7773 pass: check email or PM me

If you played last year, your account is still active and you can login using that account at runyourpool.com.

You must register and make your first pick no later than the Sunday September 12th.

**Only 1 account will be eligible per player. Anyone found playing on 2 accounts will be immediately disqualified. Likewise freerollers or non-gaming affiliates will be booted at my discretion. So don't waste your time.

If you have questions, please ask them here. Good Luck to Everyone, this is harder than it looks!

Livin the dream!
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

WOW!!!!! Great contest Jeremy. Way to go Chipsplit and PAL. I'm ready for some football!!!!!

Gone Gamblin'
    -...-

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Nice, this was a lot of fun last year... I forget who ended up burning me last year, but I remember it being fairly brutal lol...

PAL Red Pro
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Don't forget too guys, if you played last year, you are already entered and can simply login at RunYourPool.com. with your user/pass from last year.

I am hopeful that this year I make it past week 4! Time for a new strategy....

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

I've been looking forward to this all year! I think I was in the top 5 the year before last.

I'm game if anyone wants to setup a buy-in based pool. That way my son can be in it too. Two pools = twice the fun right?

DropoutGotRich.com
    My Personal Blog URL Above!

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Members only forum to weed away freerollers? The thread is ranking for "2011 NFL Survivor Pool"

PAL Red Pro
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KevinMcC View Post
    Members only forum to weed away freerollers? The thread is ranking for "2011 NFL Survivor Pool"
    Wow, that was quick. Thanks for the heads up, I have moved the thread to the private non indexed forum.

PAL Affiliate Manager
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Best of luck to everyone entering the 2011 PAL NFL Survivor Pool! I'm more than happy to help out PAL and sponsor this one.
    ak likes this.
    Atil Singh
    Head of Acquisition
    ChipSplit Affiliate Program
    Web: ChipSplit Affiliates - CarbonPoker - Aced Poker

Best Poker Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2012

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I forgot about the Survivor Pool for this year! I was knocked out in Week 1 last year when the Chiefs knocked off the Chargers so it's been a while since there's been any suspense in it for me. I'm looking forward to it. There is so much parity and so many upsets on a weekly basis in the NFL today that it's incredible anyone can make it to the end of the year.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Chiefs are gonna make A LOT more people upset this year!

Chiefs - Eagles - SUPERBOWL

Quote Originally Posted by stillshadow View Post
    I forgot about the Survivor Pool for this year! I was knocked out in Week 1 last year when the Chiefs knocked off the Chargers so it's been a while since there's been any suspense in it for me. I'm looking forward to it. There is so much parity and so many upsets on a weekly basis in the NFL today that it's incredible anyone can make it to the end of the year.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information