Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
  • Login:
    PAL Red Pro
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Default Picked Cincy in the survivor pool - FML

I woke up bright and early today for the first week of NFL football. I poured my coffee, made a nice breakfast, and read over several NFL sites discussing the days events and projections.

I am in 2 fantasy leagues and also (was in) the PAL survivor pool. This morning I picked Baltimore for my survivor pool pick.

Fast forward 6 hours, I am at my brothers house for a 'house warming' party, and an NFL Opener party. He is a die hard Bengals fan and there is literally Bengals stuff everywhere. If you take a piss in the bathroom in his "man land" in their basement, you are staring at an "Ickey Woods" article. That's how die hard this kid is. His children were all dressed in Bengal's gear, and there was a Bengal's flag in his front yard. <----- He is indoctrinating them into a lifetime of what I call "fan misery"

Anyhow, when I got there this morning we started talking about the games today. Long story short, I was going to watch this game, and I was sold on why it would be a great pick and figured it would make it funner to watch anyways. I changed my pick from BAL to Cincy at the last minute (literally 2 minutes before kick off). I was sold on it before the game.

If you watched the game, then you can only imagine how horrific the last 30 seconds were when I thought the Bengals came back and had the easy win. Are you kidding me Cincy?????

On a lighter note however, I don't see anyone in the PAL fantasy league that really poses a significant threat to me. I will probably win this year hands down.

To my brother Ryan however who may randomly find this post on the internet someday; I will never ever under any circumstance put my faith in the Cincinnati Bengals again. Your team sucks, decade after decade.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

GO BENGALS!

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Tough tough loss for them on Sunday. Bad luck for all Ohio football teams this past weekend. Ohio State blew another big game and I think their fans finally think Tressel/OSU is over-rated.

Mark

Thread Information