Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
  • Login:
  1. Announcement:
    PAL Private event from Breakout Gaming
    dgoin ‎(PAL Red Pro)
    08-07-2017
    Views:
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

Default Bwin Officially Suspended from the GPWA

Just a heads up for people here who do not frequent the GPWA. While many attempts were made to get Bwin to work out a solution to their Predatory Terms and Conditions - They were asked to provide affiliates with an English set of old terms and conditions. Affiliates needed to be able to compare the old and new ones to decide how to proceed.

Well Gerard the head of Affiliate management at BWIN sent a formal email to GPWA indicating this,

"after discussing internally we will not give the old T&C to your community."

GPWA found this to be a violation of the GPWA code of conduct and subsequently suspended their sponsorship.

I will be emailing a letter to their executive offices soon and affiliates have much more planned in regards to holding Bwin accountable.

It would be appreciated if any webmaster could post a link or article on their site to inform your readers of this new development!

You can read more here.

Bewinners GPWA Sponsorship Suspended - Gambling Portal Webmasters Association

MJ
    Armchair Quarterback
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    44 (100%)

That's amazing that they refuse to provide old t and c's - isnt bwin a publicly traded company? I wish someone with something at stake would grow some balls and force them to defend themselves in court.

321 hasn't been around lately but I'd love to hear his opinion on their decision to not share t and c's.

*copied from my comment on the news post.

----

Steve - if you want any press releases put out I have 4-5 strong sites I'm happy to post up with a link back to belosers.com
    Buying: sites with traffic/earnings, also premium .coms - PM Me Offers

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

Hey MJ,

I knew they would refuse to provide them. It is of my opinion they are hiding something and thus wont provide them. It is really amazing since these were posted online for years. Now you cant find them anywhere.

MJ I am honored by your support! I will certainly take you up on that offer mate. What do you need?

I can get you press releases made right away all unique content written about this if you like. I can have them over to you as soon as i get my writer to do them maybe in a couple days?

If we can get as many sites as possible to use terms like Bwin and various others to link to places like Belosers, GPWA, AGD and others it will help take this to the next level.

Unfortunately they already signed a contract to be involved at LAC - but i will doing everything I can to contribute them being excluded from sponsorship to the DUBLIN event and any affiliate event possible.

Let me know MJ and thank you

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    That's amazing that they refuse to provide old t and c's - isnt bwin a publicly traded company? I wish someone with something at stake would grow some balls and force them to defend themselves in court.

321 hasn't been around lately but I'd love to hear his opinion on their decision to not share t and c's.

*copied from my comment on the news post.

----

Steve - if you want any press releases put out I have 4-5 strong sites I'm happy to post up with a link back to belosers.com

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I have posted a blog linking to your post at GPWA.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PokeraddictPAS View Post
    I have posted a blog linking to your post at GPWA.
    Wonderful! Thank you!

PAL Red Pro
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Nice work GFPC. They are royally screwing over affiliates and I don't understand how a publicly traded company this large doesn't get it. Just the negative press alone in google should cause them to rethink things.

Either way, thanks for your efforts and all you have done. You have 110% support here at PAL and I'd like to personally thank you for leading up this cause for all of us.

And kudos to GPWA for booting them the hell out of their site.

x

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    59 (100%)

I can get you press releases made right away all unique content written about this if you like. I can have them over to you as soon as i get my writer to do them maybe in a couple days?
    I can post one too if you want.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

Hey Jeremy! Thanks man for the kind words and encouragement! That really meant allot to me man!! Thank you again!

Actually thanks to everyone at PAL. Everyone has stepped up to the plate and offered press releases, blog posts, links to Belosers.

Belosers alone gets just a ton of traffic and ranks usually above Bewinners on most days. It fluctuates between 1-3 spot.

Looking at Google now - i see at least 40-50 sites starting to points links to places such as AGD, PAL, GPWA, CAP. Its actually amazing really how something like this has brought so many together in such a short time.

I may sound harsh and be critical to many programs but I took this one a little more to heart because when i started with Bwin - I absolutely loved the program and really felt they were a strong ethical brand and really cared about their affiliates.

When i am so wrong in my judgment it feels terrible to think I made such a bad call and trusted them. They have turned into a real shady operation and that bothers me a whole lot.

I am so impressed by the amount of people who are involved in getting this to a level that bwin cant ignore!

I mean AGD has blacklisted them. GPWA has suspended them. There is strong support from PAL from all you guys which means a ton. Plus next week meetings and a decision will be made as to whether or not Bwin should be allowed to sponsor or exhibit in DUBLIN. Since they already signed a contract for LAC i was told its not possible to exclude them - but that is ok since I know there will be a whole group of us who are going to publicly share with as many people that will listen - what they are doing.

Im looking into getting shirts made with a beloser slogan.. ect. I know there are possibilities for maybe Jtodd to get something together. I will ask.

I have sent emails to handfuls of super affiliates (non answered yet) and will do a google search to find all the sites that promote bwin. Each day i plan to email 50-100 sites and inform them of the situation.

Along with that I have the emails now of their executive team, press team, the Ceo's, various head office emails. I am drafting a letter to them today.

Unlike Bwin/Bewinners I will not hide under a rug. I will come out publicly and fight for what is right. I am so happy people are doing the same!

Well enough of ranting for now! LOL - Just got to keep plugging away.

I still cant believe the stupidity of denying openly like that old terms and conditions that were once online for years! It makes no sense.

Will update this thread as the fight continues!

Thanks again to everyone here at PAL - and thanks Jeremy for standing by affiliates in this fiasco!

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Great work GFPC!

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

GFPC,

Why don't you organize a demonstration at their booth during LAC? Even if you can't get them banned you can make it so painful for them that nobody will go near their booth so it's a total loss for them.

Just a thought.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information