Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
  • Login:
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    *Formerly known as kushmoney*

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

On a side note: They need to hire a new web designer. The site look like it was made in the 90s!
    My website: MrDeposit | Affiliate Tools: Namecheap & VidaHost | Affiliate Network: PAS

Old Timer
    Artist Formerly Known as
    "Ridge"

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

Any news on this? I know I have active players, but never heard back from their Aff Manager, so I guess we lose our players?
    Looking for help with your Affiliate site? Hit me up at Poker Affiliate.org http://www.pokeraffiliate.org/

PAL Red Pro
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I'm not sure how its going to work. I know the email i received said

At some point during December the url where you will login to check your stats MAY change, however your username, password, and all other information will remain in place.
    Furthermore, and most importantly, all of your player tracking and stats remain unchanged.
    In the event that you have an existing affiliate account at Feltstars we recommend that you immediately start using the tracking provided through the Reefer Partners system. Your Feltstars players will have your affiliate tag updated so that they remain with you. If players have accounts at both Reefer and Feltstars they will need to close one of them, and the affiliate that is associated with the account that remains open will be the one that receives the revenues from that account activity.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by dgoin View Post
    BTW are you trying to imply Gian is involved in the Feature bet. Google Gian and see what Pops up.
    Never implied that Gian was part of FB. Only mentioned he was from the same geographical area.

Don't want to get in a pissing match. No need to. Just stating some facts as people were curious.

Funny though, I thought, (as you told me), you were working for Canaffco for quite some time. Not just 4 days for the LAC. And... I see in your siggy you have Gian's websites.

I have the utmost respect for Gian, just to set things clear. I know a slug of good people took it up the $#@ from IGS.

Have a Merry Christmas! I am taking the week off.

PAL Red Pro
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I am the Co Owner of those sites that Have nothing to do with Canaffco. CanAffco is a separate company that has nothing to do with the GFN and our other sites.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information