Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
  • Login:
PlayboyPoker.com Affiliate Program
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: PokerStars buying FTP Latest

Tin Foil Hatter
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Default PokerStars buying FTP Latest

Poker playing friend of mine texting me saying 'the deal is on' and sent this link:

FTP staff wait on PokerStars takeover, reject Tapie advances
    Promote the only Home Based Poker Dealing School on the net via Clickbank with these banners.
    Poker Leaderboard - manage & display points standings easily on your website.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Crazy if pokerstars can get their hands on full tilt that will be huge as they will be eliminating there biggest competition.
    The #1 Poker Strategy Forum. Check out our Poker Webmasters section for affiliates.

Free $$$ Weekly $25 BlackChipPoker Freerolls - Passwords available to freeroll league members 1 hour before the start.

PAL Red Pro
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I'm to the point where I'll believe it when the money is in my account and bounced checks from over a year ago are settled.

Tin Foil Hatter
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Still not holding my breath either. Maybe it'll be a nice b-day present this summer. Naa, I doubt it.

Minutes after I posted the above link I read that there is some stuff in the current New Jersey online gaming bill that could hinder the deal that seems to point to rival Partypoker as a possible behind the scenes enemy to the pokerstars deal. The Big Muddy, Part 2: Fine Print in New Jersey Legislative Pact Emperils PokerStars Deal | KickAssPoker.com

I don't have a subscription to the gamingintelligence page (first link in first post) - anyone here with one want to recap if anything interesting laid beyond the free snippet?
    leporello likes this.
    Promote the only Home Based Poker Dealing School on the net via Clickbank with these banners.
    Poker Leaderboard - manage & display points standings easily on your website.

Optimistic nihilist
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    30 (97%)

Excellent article.
    Currently looking to buy income earning websites. I have a large budget for the right project. If you have any form of money earning site in gambling, finance or any other related niche, and want to sell, ship me a pm and let's work out a deal.

Also looking for premium domain.

Formerly PartTimePoker

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    26 (96%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bauss View Post
    Crazy if pokerstars can get their hands on full tilt that will be huge as they will be eliminating there biggest competition.
    Not sure if level.

Pretty sure the deal is going through, can't see Stars just leaving FTP on the table for another operator to gobble up, and can't see the DOJ killing the GBT deal if they didn't think Stars was a credible partner.

I think these things are just incredibly complicated and require review after review by lawyer after lawyer. If what we're hearing is correct, don't forget that a couple of people are basically negotiating for their right to free movement as part of this deal, so every dot of every i is going to be triple-checked and checked again.
    I'm on Google Plus, Twitter and Facebook. PM me and I'll add you back.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    I'm to the point where I'll believe it when the money is in my account and bounced checks from over a year ago are settled.
    Right, because a deal can't happen where Stars buys full tilt's assets unless your bounced checks are taken care of.

PAL Red Pro
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Imagine the boost in industry morale when players all the sudden have bankrolls back, affiliates are compensated, and legislation starts passing. I'd imagine a large majority of serious players and affiliates in the U.S. have some funds on FT. But it is the U.S. govt. and DOJ we are talking about here folks. Likewise it's an election year, so nothing at this point would surprise me when it comes to the end result.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Imagine the boost in industry morale when players all the sudden have bankrolls back, affiliates are compensated, and legislation starts passing. I'd imagine a large majority of serious players and affiliates in the U.S. have some funds on FT. But it is the U.S. govt. and DOJ we are talking about here folks. Likewise it's an election year, so nothing at this point would surprise me when it comes to the end result.
    Come on, you're a cubs fan - faith should come easy!
    kdollar and Randy Ray like this.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

FTP used to be my fav poker room. I just loved their software.
    In case PokerStars buys it things will never be the same again..

Thread Information