Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
  • Login:
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By GFPC
  • 4 Post By leporello
  • 1 Post By pokerworx

Thread: Interesting Thread from Loyd on GPWA regarding Brightshare and btag manipulation

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

Default Interesting Thread from Loyd on GPWA regarding Brightshare and btag manipulation

If anyone works with Brightshare have a read over at GPWA. Very interesting stuff about btag manipulation.

Message from Lloyd
    ak likes this.

ak
    There Is No Place Like Home

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    75 (100%)

Lloyd is one of the good guys in the affiliate side of things. He hated the fact he viewed Briteshare steal players from hard working affiliates. There is another company a majority of affiliates like or have to like based on industry but they are skimming players as we speak not sure if I will open that can of worms but I might just have to if the issues not corrected with such program and very quickly.

x

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    59 (100%)

Used to like Brightshare, not into them anymore. You Just just never know what direction a program takes.

Optimistic nihilist
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    30 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by ak View Post
    There is another company a majority of affiliates like or have to like based on industry but they are skimming players as we speak not sure if I will open that can of worms but I might just have to if the issues not corrected with such program and very quickly.
    Why would you hide something like that from the community. If you somehow had some insider knowledge of a company skimming affiliates it's something you should be sharing, as it can only benefit other affiliates.
    Currently looking to buy income earning websites. I have a large budget for the right project. If you have any form of money earning site in gambling, finance or any other related niche, and want to sell, ship me a pm and let's work out a deal.

Also looking for premium domain.

Optimistic nihilist
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    30 (97%)

Is nobody else concerned that an active member of this community has information about programs ripping people off that he somehow thinks is best to keep to himself?

AK you've been selling stuff here recently so wtf is going on? You're obviously reading the forums and have seen this post. Could you please provide some insight into your claims?
    Currently looking to buy income earning websites. I have a large budget for the right project. If you have any form of money earning site in gambling, finance or any other related niche, and want to sell, ship me a pm and let's work out a deal.

Optimistic nihilist
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    30 (97%)

Is nobody else concerned that an active member of this community has information about programs ripping people off that he somehow thinks is best to keep to himself?

AK you've been selling stuff here recently so wtf is going on? You're obviously reading the forums and have seen this post. Could you please provide some insight into your claims?

ak
    There Is No Place Like Home

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    75 (100%)

This affiliate company reads the threads they know who it was pointed to. Many other posters have been commenting what we confirmed on such program. They claimed it has been tech issues so we take it at face value for now.

All I have been doing is buying minus a few link sales here and there. No need IMO to run the farm to the bank.

d[-_-]b
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Only man for the job!

ak likes this.
    Create awesome websites with thrive | There are 1000's of non gaming companies looking for affiliates @ ShareAsale..

Thread Information