• Login:
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Is ChipSplit/Merge the new Lock?

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Default Is ChipSplit/Merge the new Lock?

Has anyone who used the ChipSplit Wire option received a payment within the last 2 months?

Players at Merge are reporting that Skrill has shut down for everyone.

Check withdrawals are close to being 3 months behind as well.
    In order to get what you want in life.....you have to help enough other people get what they want.

Steady Hustlin' Since '83
    It's better to die on your
    feet than to live on your
    knees...

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

I never thought in a million years that Carbon Poker or Merge in general would be in this spot. After a decade in the business and a proven track record of paying out in decent timeframes this just seems unfathomable.

Even if by some MIRACLE they recover from this the damage is pretty much done. A lot of my bigger players have already cashed out a ton of their bankrolls weeks ago...so I guess I should've seen the writing on the wall when I noticed that trend back in late February/mid-March.

I don't see them coming back anytime soon, especially with sites like Bovada and Americas Cardroom flourishing and paying out people on time and with no issues. Unfortunately, I promote Carbon through PAS and since they haven't been paid I will be stuck with a near $20k balance after April reports are finalized.

#JazetteProblems #WTF #WheresTheMergeReps #GGSkrill

Pino

**EDIT: I removed my Atil comment. He's not anywhere near the affiliate side of things anymore and I needed someone to take my anger out on...I apologize.**
    Last edited by AceHigh Pino; 04-28-2015 at 07:41 PM.
    grissha likes this.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

[QUOTE #JazetteProblems #WheresTheMergeReps #GGSkrill

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by ChicagoIllinoisUSA; 04-28-2015 at 07:49 PM. Reason: because of Pinos reply
    In order to get what you want in life.....you have to help enough other people get what they want.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Same here. Haven't been paid out of Carbon Player account for Feb or March (still "pending")....

Terrible.

Does anyone know if they are "done"?

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by AceHigh Pino View Post
    **EDIT: I removed my Atil comment. He's not anywhere near the affiliate side of things anymore and I needed someone to take my anger out on...I apologize.**[/I]
    Well Atil is in Upper Management now. so........

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Plus my AM removed me from Skype last month which was alarming. I asked why and he responded I m not using this Skype for business anymore so then he referred me to chipsplit affilates Skype and my contact request was never accepted. So then I emailed them and they said they are setting up a new one and will let me know when it's done...so far nothing and its been a month now

knees...

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoIllinoisUSA View Post
    Plus my AM removed me from Skype last month which was alarming. I asked why and he responded I m not using this Skype for business anymore so then he referred me to chipsplit affilates Skype and my contact request was never accepted. So then I emailed them and they said they are setting up a new one and will let me know when it's done...so far nothing and its been a month now
    Yea I know your pain there man. They also got rid of Travis recently so that sucked -- because dealing with Cory has been an absolute nightmare as of late. I posted on 2+2 that their affiliate staff is both short on ACTUAL affiliate staff and tempers, lol.

And yea, I know Atil has a more important position there at Carbon these days, I think somewhere on the marketing side. He pinged me on Skype after seeing my fun hashtag regarding him and explained to me that there's nothing to worry about and cashouts are being processed as we speak, albeit at a slower pace.

Even though Atil HAD been a trusted friend years and years ago, the fact he could just be spewing the "company line" BS scares me a bit. I really don't know who to believe anymore, especially in this business.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by AceHigh Pino View Post
    Yea I know your pain there man. They also got rid of Travis recently so that sucked -- because dealing with Cory has been an absolute nightmare as of late. I posted on 2+2 that their affiliate staff is both short on ACTUAL affiliate staff and tempers, lol.

And yea, I know Atil has a more important position there at Carbon these days, I think somewhere on the marketing side. He pinged me on Skype after seeing my fun hashtag regarding him and explained to me that there's nothing to worry about and cashouts are being processed as we speak, albeit at a slower pace.

Even though Atil HAD been a trusted friend years and years ago, the fact he could just be spewing the "company line" BS scares me a bit. I really don't know who to believe anymore, especially in this business.
    Well, this is actually positive as Atil is/was one of the best AM's in history!

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoIllinoisUSA View Post
    Well, this is actually positive as Atil is/was one of the best AM's in history!
    I have finally became pissed! With the 1000's of RMP Players I sent them and the 100+ Horses I back on Merge I am looking for 6 figures+ and at this rate it will take years to get the money

knees...

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

Small update from John (aka PokerAddict) about the situation, including new news that Carbon Poker was using the same Curacao license number as Lock Poker and Muchos Poker - both of which are now defunct and gone:

Merge Gaming Players Concerned About Slow Payouts and Loss of Skrill

**cross-posted from 2+2
    wjb316 and Spry like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information