Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
  • Login:
+ Reply to Thread
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Default Do you work with Jao Poker? If so, do you have a good or bad experience to share?

I personally am anti Jao Poker. I'm of the opinion that their business practices leave much to be desired and that they could be the next Lock Poker in the making. I do realize that I may be wrong however and I'm seeking the opinion of other affiliates who may have hands on experience with them. For the record, here are just a few reasons I think Jao Poker should be avoided:
    • They charge affiliates to $250 to join (classic multi level marketing)
    • Being an affiliate is how you get rakeback (thus you pay for the privilege up front)
    • Jao Poker spams facebook poker groups (if you're in one you've very likely seen it)
    • They steal content from other websites (from Professional Rakeback for example)
    • Their representatives are extremely rude and unprofessional on social media

There is more to the story. One tidbit is that there is credible chatter that the entire Jao poker network was funded through a fraudulent real estate debacle in California. We wrote about Jao Poker's bad business practices in more detail on our site. But we really want to hear from PAL members who might be partnered with them.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Very useful information. How can Jao Poker exist...?
    Carl

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Carlaca View Post
    Very useful information. How can Jao Poker exist...?
    It is probably an illegal operation given how they are clearly operating within the borders of the United States. The mere fact that they are accepting Americans and offering PayPal for real money gambling is also a pretty clear violation of UIGEA.

Thread Information