Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
  • Login:
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: FULL RANGE GRAPHIC DESIGNER

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

Talking FULL RANGE GRAPHIC DESIGNER

Hello everyone my name is Eduardo Mainero. I run Graphic Design - Eyenod Studios and want to make myself fully available to all of the members of this community. I work full time graphic design and cover A to Z of your graphic needs. Photography, Graphic, mascot, web, logo, banner and software - design, Illustration, 3d modeling and animation, story boarding and artistic digital and traditional painting. You can view my portfolio at Eyenod Studios or you can visit my deviant gallery for more human perspective at eyenod on deviantART Please e-mail me for any quotes or questions at: em@eyenod.com or add me up on skype to talk: eduardo.mainero Thanks
    Last edited by eyenod; 10-27-2014 at 04:49 PM.
    Eduardo Mainero
    Eyenod Studios
    www.eyenod.com
    em@eyenod.com
    tel: (403) 454 4884

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score

Welcome to the site. I'm sure you do excellent work. But I have to say that I can't stand the full Flash website. I find them slow to load, difficult to navigate at times, annoying with music in the background, etc.

The portfolio page has text and images too small on the main selection screen for the type of portfolio you wish to view.

And the regular site has too much "click this for this!" type stuff, making you go through lengthy animations to get to content.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, so hopefully this is coming off as constructive criticism. Having an easy to navigate site without the background music would likely result in greater conversions for you in my opinion.

Then again, maybe there are people who absolutely love entirely flash-based sites, I'm just not much of a fan. What do others think of the full-flash based sites? Yay or nay?

Regardless, glad to have you aboard and hope you have a great holiday season and a profitable new year!
    Anthony Martino
    President
    PokerNations LLC
    www.PokerNations.com

Anthonys Facebook Profile

I don't trust anything that bleeds for seven days and doesn't die

#!/usr/bin/mikebrad
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

I find that full-flash based sites work awesome for a graphic designer, such as Eduardo. Just look at this guys portfolio, especially the business branding and character design. Excellent work!

CK
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

As for flash sites.. for some reason most designers I have seen use them. I am not sure why, but its just something I see as a trend with them

As for Eduardo's work...I love it and couldnt be more pleased with the results he has given us for slotsgeek He did an awesome job on our Christmas theme
    ----------------------------------------
    Everyone says they are willing to do whatever it takes to get ahead - but yet there are so few people up at 5AM ? - Robert Herjavec
    ---------------------------------------

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

I have to agree a bit with the flash sites being annoying in some case. What I tried to do with my site was to work out something while at the same time work on a more user friendly site. My flash site took months of work and its my special baby because it pushed me to incorporate 3d animation and flash. Now a days it seems a bit off trend since flash is not so "in" right now. But hopefully I'll be launching my new site this weekend. HTML user friendly straight forward no music or flying things distracting you. And my long awaited blog. I'll be blogging a couple times a week with up to date design tips and tricks, the latest in technology, weird stuff and food. Its gonna be an interesting cocktail of stuff. The flash site will still be available but mostly for portfolio purposes, My logo/illustration and web portfolio will be viewable too as a side dish to some php on window generated portfolio display. Stay tuned!
    Eduardo Mainero
    Eyenod Studios
    www.eyenod.com
    em@eyenod.com

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score

I agree that his portfolio shows beautiful work. The problem is that people who may wish to buy from him could be busy people who want to get a good overview of his work quickly.

If they're slowed down by lengthy page loads for the flash client, and then have to click through the graphics one at a time, this could turn away some potential customers from even bothering.

Personally I'd rather see his portfolio with multiple images on one page, where I can click which ones I'd like to look at larger, rather than having to cycle through a flash version of them one at a time.
    Anthony Martino
    President
    PokerNations LLC
    www.PokerNations.com

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

Oh Anthony well you are in for a treat cuz my site is actually being redesigned and will probably be up and running over the weekend, And it fits your description, plus it keeps the flash and slideshows on the side.
    Eduardo Mainero
    Eyenod Studios
    www.eyenod.com
    em@eyenod.com

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by eyenod View Post
    Oh Anthony well you are in for a treat cuz my site is actually being redesigned and will probably be up and running over the weekend, And it fits your description, plus it keeps the flash and slideshows on the side.
    Awesome to hear, and I'm glad that my criticism didn't come off too harsh, only trying to help.
    Anthony Martino
    President
    PokerNations LLC
    www.PokerNations.com

Old Timer
    Artist Formerly Known as
    "Ridge"

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

Wow, great portfolio! What is your average rates for header, logos etc.?
    Looking for help with your Affiliate site? Hit me up at Poker Affiliate.org http://www.pokeraffiliate.org/

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

For any quotes you can contact me at em@eyenod.com so I can send you my price sheet
    Eduardo Mainero
    Eyenod Studios
    www.eyenod.com
    em@eyenod.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information