Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
  • Login:
MuchosPoker Affiliate Program
+ Reply to Thread
    PAL Red Pro
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Default Penny Stocks, Pink Sheets, OTCBB

Anyone ever traded these stocks before. If you're looking to gamble in what is arguably an even grayer area than online poker, these stocks might be for you. And the crazy part is that trading these stocks is perfectly legal.

I went through a period of about 12 months in 2005 where I was practically day trading these stocks. The swings are absolutely sick, it's not uncommon to see 75% swings each day.

With all that said I bought shares back then of a stock TCFT.OB back in the day at .03 a share, rode it up to the high .20's, I though I was ballin and would make millions when this thing went to the Nasdaq and was trading at $5.00 a share. A month later I was back down around .07 or something when I sold.

Anyhow, just curious if anyone else is crazy enough to dabble in this market.

MJ
    Armchair Quarterback
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    44 (100%)

I'd love to play with some of these, no idea where to get started though.
    Domains I am selling at bargain prices: http://www.pokeraffiliatelistings.co...tml#post178840

PAL Red Pro
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I started here back in the day....

http://www.hotstockmarket.com/forums/

Hating Penguins Since 2012

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

A great place to start looking is InvestorsHub.

I will warn that it's a forum with a lot of hype, read everything with a grain of salt, but a lot of times, the hype is all it takes. But, it's a great place to start finding and researching pennies stocks. I'm in the pennies right now and wish I had more money to put into it. As Jeremy said, they're highly volatile, and as long as you get in pretty early, there is so much ridiculous money to be made it's great. I'm addicted to it, and it's fun. In fact, I cashed out my starting investment about 6 weeks after I got into penny stocks, and now I just play with house money. Oh, one other thing to know about pennies...they don't folow the market, they follow the PR's. Find a legit company with cool products about to come on the market, buy a little stock and hang on for the ride.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

One stock I have been looking at over the last year is....

IMGG.OB

It is a 3-d medical diagnostic imaging company. Looks promising but really has done nothing over the last year in terms of stock price.

I missed out on THOR - it was a real winner.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

I've been wanting to play the penny stock game for awhile and probably will, once I get some other things settled. I'm a precious metal bug, I think you can score some huge profits if you look for penny stocks in mining companies, especially silver mining companies. Different companies are at different stages of the mining process, some scouting locations to mine, some with contracts setup but haven't start mining, etc. If you can pick a good silver mining company with good prospects that starts pulling silver out of a quality mine, the stock will soar, in my opinion especially a ton in the current market, I'm really liking silver mining stocks right now. Lots of the cheaper penny stocks for silver mining are traded on the TSX market in Canada. I'm still trying to find an online broker where you can trade on TSX but haven't yet.

Anyone know if any of the bigger online investment companies allow you to trade on TSX?

Thread Information