Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
  • Login:
  1. 03-06-2017
    Views:
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Know of Any more Ways to Monetize Bullion Affiliate Site?

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

JMBullion does have a tiered CPA system. It's not for size of sales, but for number of sales per month:

1-25 Sales/Month: $20 CPA/Sale
    26-50 Sales/Month: $30 CPA/Sale
    51+ Sales/Month: $40 CPA/Sale

Tin Foil Hatter
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

I don't know how the margins work on the dealer side but I agree with Lep. Would be awesome to have a larger commission triggered on large sales. If that could be figured out, that would be pretty cool.
    Promote the only Home Based Poker Dealing School on the net via Clickbank with these banners.
    Poker Leaderboard - manage & display points standings easily on your website.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

I'm promoting gold bullion in UK market on revenue share and I'm still earning decent amounts from customers I signed up 5+ months ago.
    My affiliate blog: Affiliate FYI Twitter: @AffiliateFYI

Need an Infographic? Infographic Designs from $750.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leporello View Post
    JMBullion has done well for me this month sales wise 225 clicks - 14 sales. Amazing conversions for bullion niche, though my traffic is better terms now too.

How about implementing some kind of hybrid system? For all sales under X, do standard CPA and for all sales over X do a bigger CPA.

Like if i can get $1500 from a $100k sale from goldsilver but only get $20 from JMBullion, then it makes it very difficult for me to promote JMbullion ahead of GoldSilver. If there was a tiered CPA system such as:

<10k - $20
    10k-50k - $100
    100k+ - $500

(above is random figures as no idea on margins).

Basically what i'm saying is if sending a big buy that the affiliate gets taken care of and not given a $20 CPA. I know looking at figures of past sales of mine on JM, my average sale has been pretty low, but again this is somewhat of an anomaly as i'm averaging mid 5 figure sale son goldsilver.com and bullionvault.com. This may be because JMBullion caters more for small buyers but i would have thought id have seen some big sales in there too.

Anyway, open to ideas from you and Mike.
    Also, you should my earlier post from above. Some bullion retailers provide a smaller margin for bigger orders. If JM Bullion are doing this then it makes it much harder to provide higher CPAs.
    My affiliate blog: Affiliate FYI Twitter: @AffiliateFYI

Need an Infographic? Infographic Designs from $750.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

I can elaborate as needed, but it comes down to a few things...

We lose money (on the initial order) at even $20 CPAs on anything below ~$1,000 order size, and frequently orders up to around $2,000.

The margins on orders of $25k, $50k+ etc. are very thin, usually below 1%.

At higher tiers we will pay $40 CPAs, plus $10 on residuals. At $40, we are losing on almost all initial orders (only profit from potential future orders).

Orders of $100, $500 etc. are really only netting us a few bucks but make you $20-$40 per. These are balanced by the $20-$40 CPAs where we make a few hundred on the transaction.

If we gave % of sales, you would only be getting $5 on $500 orders. My point is that the overall return is highest with $40 CPAs when you balance large and small orders. I am willing to bet that, over a significant sample size, at $40 CPAs, you will earn much more from us per click than you will any other website. We convert much better, negating the rare benefit of a large order when it takes so long to even get one.

Hopefully this answers everything. We have made a lot of improvements in regards to conversion rates, which will only positively impact any existing and/or future affiliates, and we will get better as time goes on.

Also Ian, in regards to this...

<10k - $20
    10k-50k - $100 ($80 is closer)
    100k+ - $500 ($400 is closer)

If you are saying that <10k is a flat $20 regardless of volume of orders sent. We would be agreeable to this deal if you hit the $40 CPA tier.

If you weren't at this tier, we could do something closer to...

<5k-$10
    <10k - $20
    10k-50k - $80
    100k+ - $400

I am not sure which would net you more in return, but we could certainly do something along these lines given decent volume. Volume (# of new buyers) is definitely most important to us, with average value being secondary. The variance is going to create swings month over month, so we aim to build on a basis of volume more so than dollars.

Optimistic nihilist
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    30 (97%)

Sounds good. I'll bump you guys again and see how we go.
    Currently looking to buy income earning websites. I have a large budget for the right project. If you have any form of money earning site in gambling, finance or any other related niche, and want to sell, ship me a pm and let's work out a deal.

Also looking for premium domain.

NOT A Moderator
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

JD, has this tiered system been looked at again (for sales dollar amounts, not # of sales)? Really, if this was implemented, I'd put a hell of a lot more effort into bullion. As would a number of affiliates out there I'm sure.
    Host your sites with a reliable webhost!
    Get quality safe and secure hosting from Garner Hosting.
    Looking for a jack of all trades? Content, coding, templates, mini sites and more.
    Check out Gydian's Affiliate Services thread today! CLICK HERE

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Ya. that is true.

Optimistic nihilist
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    30 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by Gydian View Post
    JD, has this tiered system been looked at again (for sales dollar amounts, not # of sales)? Really, if this was implemented, I'd put a hell of a lot more effort into bullion. As would a number of affiliates out there I'm sure.
    Bump. Also interest to know this.
    Currently looking to buy income earning websites. I have a large budget for the right project. If you have any form of money earning site in gambling, finance or any other related niche, and want to sell, ship me a pm and let's work out a deal.

Also looking for premium domain.

ak
    There Is No Place Like Home

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    75 (100%)

I thought the cookie life was 60 days did they recently drop to 7? Also are they still offering up to $40 as I only viewed the small 20 option. Is goldsilver still the way to go?

I don't know where to go with this stuff but here is a little breakdown of what my sites are doing.

avg month new orders 3
    I am getting a few 2nd and 3rd time orders from clients who joined in previous months
    average sale is hanging around the 1200 mark

who offers the best commission for statistics like this?

Thread Information