Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
  • Login:
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Know of Any more Ways to Monetize Bullion Affiliate Site?

[WTB] - Money Printer
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

I wouldn't know about ETF commissions. Buy Gold & Silver Bullion online. No 1 in UK, US & EU | BullionVault is my link and from what I gather they have a fixed margin per sale that they share with you. I've been receiving deposits because of re-orders too so it's not a one time thing. Over these 8 deposits I made the following, every time a diminishing amount;

Droplr • Screenshot on 2013-07-18 at 18.05.03.png
    ak likes this.
    [WTB] - Money printing machine

Optimistic nihilist
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    30 (97%)

FWIW I've promoted bullionvault for about 2 years and have made £53. They are the nut low bullion program IMO. When you promote them and GoldSilver for a long time, you really do appreciate how insane the conversions are with JMB. Like I've gone 500 click stretches with GS and BV without a sale. JMB is 1/20 clicks or so per sale. So in that regard they're doing an awesome job.

When you look at the options as an affiliate, huge opportunity for anyone with business skills to get involved. Either by establishing themselves as a seller, setting up a drop ship agreement with a bullion company or simply by finding some companies and setting up an affy program for them. Huge gap in the market still imo.
    Currently looking to buy income earning websites. I have a large budget for the right project. If you have any form of money earning site in gambling, finance or any other related niche, and want to sell, ship me a pm and let's work out a deal.

Also looking for premium domain.

ak
    There Is No Place Like Home

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    75 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leporello View Post
    FWIW I've promoted bullionvault for about 2 years and have made £53. They are the nut low bullion program IMO. When you promote them and GoldSilver for a long time, you really do appreciate how insane the conversions are with JMB. Like I've gone 500 click stretches with GS and BV without a sale. JMB is 1/20 clicks or so per sale. So in that regard they're doing an awesome job.

When you look at the options as an affiliate, huge opportunity for anyone with business skills to get involved. Either by establishing themselves as a seller, setting up a drop ship agreement with a bullion company or simply by finding some companies and setting up an affy program for them. Huge gap in the market still imo.
    JMBullion has a pretty looking website and is extremely smooth functioning. Is it safe to assume one would just need a federal and state business license and a drop ship agreement to get into business? I would assume the start up cost would be minimal as the precious metals would be sent once the customers money hit the bank etc.

Has anyone tried Google Adsense banners instead of affiliate banners? Seems to be an extremely competitive field in that sector
    Last edited by ak; 07-19-2013 at 02:53 AM.

Giving players too much credit

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    52 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ak View Post
    Has anyone tried Google Adsense banners instead of affiliate banners? Seems to be an extremely competitive field in that sector
    Even still it's hard to imagine it being more profitable since adsense is acting as the middleman.

Optimistic nihilist
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    30 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by ak View Post
    JMBullion has a pretty looking website and is extremely smooth functioning. Is it safe to assume one would just need a federal and state business license and a drop ship agreement to get into business? I would assume the start up cost would be minimal as the precious metals would be sent once the customers money hit the bank etc.
    Yep, just the business license stuff. If you could do a dropship deal with some of the US mints, you could work out your margin on the day of sale and give the affiliate a %. So say you have a 10% margin on a 1k silver sale, you could give the affiliate 40 or 50% of the margin on the day, so a 1k sale would be $40 or $50 or 20-25 on a 5% margin.

Especially with the dropship model you would have pretty much no overheads, but have no idea if any of the US minting companies would do that.
    Currently looking to buy income earning websites. I have a large budget for the right project. If you have any form of money earning site in gambling, finance or any other related niche, and want to sell, ship me a pm and let's work out a deal.

Also looking for premium domain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information