Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
  • Login:
  1. 03-06-2017
    Views:
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Warning: eToro Partners is going nuts

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

Been a while since I had trouble with eToro but now it's even better.
    They simply refuse to pay my subaffiliate commission and find one excuse after another.
    They stopped paying to Neteller directly, like any normal affiliate program does. You need a trading account that must be verified as well (I guess they hope you will just lose your commission real quick). After they finally accepted my IDs and verified my account, I was expecting payments again. For the last 4 months of course. But nothing. They claim that I did not reach the minimum of $100 which is ridicolous. I have one pretty large subaffiliate and I know his earnings. In case they did not change my subaffiliate commission to 1% or whatever ridicolous amount they owe me some four figures. I was asking if they are serious and why they seriously dropped subaffiliate reports from their backend (yes, you cannot check your sub's earnings now. Nice one!). But luckily I know my large sub very well and know his earnings.
    Now they "investigate" for over 2 weeks.

Then I read through their terms and conditions and I found a clause that says you will earn subaffiliate commission for up to $20k for each sub. I never came across this clause and was surprised. I earned way more than that. So I checked waybackmachine and they have the very same terms and conditions and just added this clause with 20k max.

Nice one, another program that is changing terms retroactively just to screw affiliates and do not even bother to do it "properly".
    I don't care if this case will be solved and what excuses they have now.
    But to me this whole programme is so shady that I won't refer them or recommend promoting them any more.

Business Owner
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Wow, not sure what to say. I briefly worked with EToro back when I dabbled with forex affiliating. Though it's been years and programs can go sideways, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and will see if they will come and get this straight.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

They do not reply to my emails or try to get in touch with me for 2 months now.
    So I guess, no, they won't get it straight or even try to...

Thread Information