Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
  • Login:
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Does Anybody Own a REAL Brick & Mortar Business?

wtf Pokerstars?

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Cool Does Anybody Own a REAL Brick & Mortar Business?

Just wondering how many other affiliates here have a real business, meaning something like being a real estate agent, owning a GAP store, a restaurant... that kind of thing.

Myself personally, I have a real estate company, convenience store / gas station, and am currently working on a exotic car tour business. I also have an EDM social network (Plurlife - Welcome to new Plurlife !) that I am completely redesigning the site and business model on, and I'm also the owner of a major tailgating / drinking games business that will soon involve a monstrous warehouse and a ton of inventory / logistics.

Personally, I enjoy the gas station business. Its not the most financially rewarding, even compared to being an iGaming affiliate, but its rewarding in what its taught me about life and the real people that come through there. Makes you realize that not everybody in life is all peaches and cream. I once had a homeless "tweaker" walk about 30 miles to my gas station - I saw him walking on the side of the road as I drove to work that morning. Sometime in the evening, a customer came in and warned me about a "tweaker" yelling things in the parking lot. I knew that it was probably this guy that was walking the side of the road. I went to our beverage machine and poured a nice cold glass of water for him and greeted him in the parking lot with it. He thanked me with no words - just a look in his eyes that said "Wow man, thanks for this water... why are you doing this?" It was as if he had never been helped by anybody before. THAT is the reward I get from owning a convenience store

What do you all got? How's business for you?
    pokeraussie and Eddielv like this.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Pure life looks interesting. I heard Facebook is going to start charging 3 a month, that may work in your favor. No brick and mortar business for me.

wtf Pokerstars?

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Hahaha Facebook will never charge users, that will desecrate their business. They make so much money off of ads that having anybody pay would shut them down for sure.

I hear that there's a lot of people doing traffic / lead arbitrage these days. I wonder if that's lucrative...

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Default Does Anybody Own a REAL Brick & Mortar Business?

Quote Originally Posted by adioking View Post
    Hahaha Facebook will never charge users, that will desecrate their business. They make so much money off of ads that having anybody pay would shut them down for sure.

I hear that there's a lot of people doing traffic / lead arbitrage these days. I wonder if that's lucrative...

It's true. Mark zuckberg made announcement yesterday, I agree with you. However now They have shareholders to answer to. He claimed the revenue from ads is not enough. I found this article http://nationalreport.net/facebook-b...-users-2-99mo/

Giving players too much credit

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    52 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by every1bets View Post
    Pure life looks interesting. I heard Facebook is going to start charging 3 a month, that may work in your favor. No brick and mortar business for me.
    It's PLUR Life. It stands for Peace Love Unity Respect. I only know this because I used to go to raves
    adioking and every1bets like this.

MJ
    Armchair Quarterback
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    44 (100%)

Amazes me how many people continually fall for this type of crap. Look at the homepage and articles this site publishes, it's Onion style humor and totally fake.

National Report | America's #1 Independent News Source
    Buying: sites with traffic/earnings, also premium .coms - PM Me Offers

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    Amazes me how many people continually fall for this type of crap. Look at the homepage and articles this site publishes, it's Onion style humor and totally fake.

National Report | America's #1 Independent News Source
    You are correct mj. http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/9839...ember-article/

I sped read it.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

haha, it's the same type of site that's recently been reporting McDonalds has been using human meat in it's burgers.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

This sites drive cheap traffic to monetize :-), still funny to see how many people think it is true :-) The moment Facebook starts charging is the moment they will go bankrupt:-)

wtf Pokerstars?

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

You guys crack me up lol. $3/mo for Facebook ahahaha great business move Mark

Thread Information