Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
  • Login:
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Graham

Thread: Real Estate Investing

Everyday I'm Hustlin...

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Real Estate Investing

Hi All,

It has been a long time since I have posted here and a lot has changed. A few years back I sold off most of my sites and decided to pursue other career avenues (but still dabble in affiliate stuff from time to time). While working as an affiliate I purchased a bunch of real estate domains and have since been working selling real estate in Toronto, Canada. I have spent a lot of time learning as much as I can about real estate investing and just a few months ago purchased my first pre-construction investment. I already own a condo which I just sold and bought a house instead and help clients all the times with purchases from all around the world. The last two international clients I helped were from Singapore and Dubai.

Anyway, I just wanted to get a thread going to see if anyone is investing some of their affiliate earnings in real estate or has any questions about the process. Also, if you are looking to invest the Canadian dollar just hit an 11 year low which is great for those getting paid in USD. To give you an idea of why I love the Toronto market, here is a chart showing market performance over the last 50 or so years:

avgpricetoronto.jpg

If you have any questions feel free to message me at graham@torontocondos.org.

All the best,

Graham
    Spry likes this.
    Check Out My Blog

----
    Mackan's latina maid

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Can I ask questions about living in Toronto and rentals?

Thread Information