Hey guys and gals. I'm selling off a few of my celebrity fan sites to clear some room for some larger projects. First of all, none of these sites make huge money but every single one of them at least pays for the hosting/domain each year. They have been aged for a few years now and are really poorly monetized honestly. Don't laugh at the girliness of them I just own them and had the fans write for them at one point.
EmmaWatsonClub.com - PRICE $140 - This is a fan club for the young actress Emma Watson. She is most known for starring in Harry Potter. She'll be around for quite a while so not a bad site to grab onto and utilize the traffic somehow. A little work and it could rank way higher for her name.
- PR 1
- GoDaddy expires 11/13/2010
- Over 120 posts since 2007
- Average 100 visits a day or so
- Traffic for "Emma Watson" keyword and lots of long tail.
- Barely monetized at all. One ad and gets a few conversions here or there.
ClubSprouse.com - PRICE $110 - Cole and Dylan Sprouse were Disney star sensations. They have been actors on many tv shows and some movies. The kids are just coming into their own and should have plenty of traffic in the future. Content was good back in the day but has been slacking lately.
- PR 1
- GoDaddy expires 2/2/2011
- 90+ posts
- Average 500+ visits a month
- First page for many long tailed "Sprouse" terms
- Adsense monetized. Makes minimal money but enough to pay the hosting/domain. Could sell disney gear or send traffic to disney travel sites to make more $.
ClubAngelinaJolie.com - PR 3 - PRICE $350 - Angelina Jolie is one of the most searched for actresses on the internet. Her name is huge. This site has achieved a PR3 and seems like a perfect candidate to sell some links on. In fact, if it doesn't sell I'll probably sell a few links myself
- PR 3
- GoDaddy expires 2/20/2011
- 86 posts
- Average 1200+ visits a month
- Traffic coming mostly from long tail keywords surround Angelina Jolie
- Minimally monetized just to make hosting/domain money back. Sell gear, ads, links (PR3) to increase revenue
Looking forward to any and all offers. First decent offer will likely be accepted.