Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
  • Login:
Poker Ad Factory
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Israel/Iran Gossip

ความลับไม่มีในโลก
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    48 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by resipsa View Post
    Wow, seriously??
    Yes, seriously! I hope neither go to war but if anyone in that area goes to war with Israel and I have to take a sides, it isn't ever going to be theirs. Israel has terrorized their neighbors forever and does so with the support of the US. Of course, the US always verbally says they don't condone Israel's actions on certain matters, but still supports them in all other ways. Fwiw that's not a new position for me, I felt the same way 15-years ago on the topic as I do now. Supporting Israel in that regard is supporting terrorists imo.
    Last edited by Prop; 03-10-2012 at 10:12 AM.
    Betting Sports in the US? 5Dimes has Best Odds (US Players Accepted) - Live elsewhere? PinnacleSports Offers the Best Odds (No US Players)

ความลับไม่มีในโลก
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    48 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Yeah, isn't that kind of like saying GO GERMANY in 1937?
    Come on, the US has been interfering with Iran since 60's. They funded extremists militant groups and fought the war the same way they condemn other nations in the area (such as Iran lol) for fighting them now. Both sides look the same to me, at least I can understand Iran's position a little more. There's no major evidence they're a nuclear threat, did cooperate, and got pissed off over old accusations and typical US propaganda. The comments all over the media about that a while back were rescinded the same day, but this didn't stop the war machine media from continuing the headlines or expressing any interest in actually reporting the facts. In this war (or whatever you call it) US is the most wrong and it's not even close and any nation that supports Israel in war supports terror imo.
    Betting Sports in the US? 5Dimes has Best Odds (US Players Accepted) - Live elsewhere? PinnacleSports Offers the Best Odds (No US Players)

d[-_-]b
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

I never understood the US backing of Israel and I believe that Iran wants nuclear power for energy nothing else.
    Prop likes this.
    UK based company to promote check out SKY - they offer everything, pay in . Check out there information pack and if you sign up through my link hit me up and ill throw you a link or two.

Surviving the Affiliate Industry since 2009... UIGEA, Superusers, Global Economic Crisis, Black Friday ... whats next? Bring it on... I still work a day job too - haven't quit!

#!/usr/bin/mikebrad
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pokerprop View Post
    Come on, the US has been interfering with Iran since 60's. They funded extremists militant groups and fought the war the same way they condemn other nations in the area (such as Iran lol) for fighting them now. Both sides look the same to me, at least I can understand Iran's position a little more. There's no major evidence they're a nuclear threat, did cooperate, and got pissed off over old accusations and typical US propaganda. The comments all over the media about that a while back were rescinded the same day, but this didn't stop the war machine media from continuing the headlines or expressing any interest in actually reporting the facts. In this war (or whatever you call it) US is the most wrong and it's not even close and any nation that supports Israel in war supports terror imo.
    I have absolutely no response except to say that I whole-heartedly disagree with everything you say there.

We are in the realm of personal opinion now and what you call "interfering" on Iran, you would call helping in Uganda. Granted, we are 50 years later and we have the benefit of hindsight and U.S. policies in the Middle East have always bounced around (first we help Afghanistan fight the Russians, then they are our enemy). I admit that we probably should have just let them fight their 1,000 year war and stay completely out of it and let them destroy themselves, but we didn't. It was playing with fire and we got burned. We have to deal with today and now. We cannot allow a nation that wants to wipe away another nation obtain and nuclear bomb, plain and simple.

#!/usr/bin/mikebrad
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pokerworx View Post
    I never understood the US backing of Israel and I believe that Iran wants nuclear power for energy nothing else.
    And you base your opinion on what, Iran's word?

#!/usr/bin/mikebrad
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pokerworx View Post
    Here, let me help you get caught up to speed. BBC News - Q&A: Iran nuclear issue

Drawing on evidence provided by more than 10 member states as well as its own information, the IAEA said Iran had carried out activities "relevant to the development of a nuclear explosive device".

It said that some of these activities could only be used to develop nuclear weapons - though it did not say that Iran had mastered the process, nor how long it would take Iran to make a bomb.

The report documents alleged Iranian testing of explosives, experiments on detonating a nuclear weapon, and work on weaponisation - the processes by which a device might be adapted and hardened to fit into the nose-section of a missile.
    The argument isn't whether or not they are building a nuclear device. They clearly are. The argument is whether or not they are entitled to build said device.

ความลับไม่มีในโลก
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    48 (100%)

Yesterday, Fox news has the audacity to repeat the bull shit lie that Iran ever said they wanted to wipe Israel off the map. There is no such saying in their language - translators have clarified, the horses mouth has clarified and both immediately so when this started. On any war issue the news is US, UK, Australia, Canada, Netherlands, Israel, and Netherlands always reads the same stuff, they repeat the same war propaganda lies over and over again. It's not even worth ever following those news sources. It like you can end up a brain-dead mindless drone if you so much as look at US news.

ความลับไม่มีในโลก
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    48 (100%)

Mike you can't be serious? That's like the misquote of century and more propaganda from news sources that's purpose is to control public opinion and gain support for these wars. The November 2011 report said that UP UNTIL 2003!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (followed by what you said) lol. This was the report I was mentioning earlier they got pissed over and then retracted much of the statements and threat to stop cooperating with inspections the following day. This is insanely twisted tabloid nonsense in the link just provided.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    32 (100%)

Israel looks like a pretty nice place to live.

Iran looks like a shithole that hangs gays.

Therefore I hope Israel "wins" if it ever comes to that. But in all reality, most people just want to be left alone to raise a family and make a living. I hope nothing big ever pops off over there.
    Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    32 (100%)

-double post-
    Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.

Thread Information