Thread: Trayvon Martin Stupid Outcry

ak
    There Is No Place Like Home

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    75 (100%)

I'm tempted to say I believe Zimmerman would just as well have shot a white kid in the circumstances, but the truth is we don't yet know the circumstances.

ความลับไม่มีในโลก
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    48 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ak View Post
    Is this a race thing also?
    Damn fucking straight it is! research "sentencing outcomes" on black versus white. A black person and white person tried with the same crime - the black person has a much higher probability of going to jail, and when sentenced has a much higher probability it will be a longer sentence then a white man convicted of the same crime.

You're a self proclaimed fact person
    I don't even know what the freak this means? Can I call you a "self proclaimed" facts person"? based on this point:

More facts(<---) on the case

1.The young man was currently suspended from school for selling drugs in the school.
    2.7 Witnesses have now came forward including 1 African American claiming the young man jumped Zimmerman as he was getting into his truck.
    3. Zimmerman had a broken nose and skull damage from his head getting hit into pavement.
    4. Zimmerman's best friend is African American.
    Not a single one of your facts was true - not one.

When I called you out showing none of you facts were true you responded:

OH and he didn't call him a coon he called him a PUNK

WFTV had an audio expert listen to the call, and determined that the word said was “punks.”

Another Home run on my part your to easy Jim
    At which point i posted the multiple frequency video.

So is the idea that I have to continuously disproved your incorrect factual assertions what makes me a "self proclaimed" facts person" in your mind?

I actually think you take any thread I ever posted on the internet this one here and another and could go back the 90's as well and I'm very often clear what I'm saying is fact and what's opinion. I'm open to being wrong factually or researching and reading should someone recommend I do so. However you are not arguing in fact. You argue often in lies and conjured opinion doing your best to simply incite reaction however you can. You also arguing again my opinion being wrong while claiming my facts are.

Considering your constant use of lies represented as facts, and then attacking opinion as factual error, let's just make sure we're using the same term here:

fact [fakt] noun

1. something that actually exists; reality; truth: Your fears have no basis in fact.
    2.something known to exist or to have happened: Space travel is now a fact.
    3.a truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true: Scientists gather facts about plant growth.
    4.something said to be true or supposed to have happened: The facts given by the witness are highly questionable.
    5.Law . Often, facts. an actual or alleged event or circumstance, as distinguished from its legal effect or consequence. Compare question of fact, question of law.

With that cleared feel free to have "fact debates" as you see fit, and sometimes I'm sure I'll get a fact or two wrong and clearing those up are helpful. Furthermore you're free to use your own "facts" to disagree with my "opinion" but when you continue to confuse the two intelligent discussion is near impossible.

but tend to avoid the facts that dispute in which your trying to accomplish so I ask you Pokerprop, are you just an anti USA government law abiding guru or just biased because it does not meet your criteria for your mission?
    I really don't understand the question. Which facts? what is it you feel I'm trying to accomplish? and what is this mission? regarding the one part I can understand in this question: anti USA government law abiding guru : I'm gambling affiliate! I make my living encouraging people of various nations to break the law, and I also assist companies in violating laws. I'm your Average Joe American criminal living the dream. Of course several members of the government believe "This generation has a sad future ahead of itself and people like me continue to exist" and some believe that about you, me and most the rest of us here. Considering my profession, anti USA government sounds about right.
    Betting Sports in the US? 5Dimes has Best Odds (US Players Accepted) - Live elsewhere? PinnacleSports Offers the Best Odds (No US Players)

ak

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    75 (100%)

Promoting online gambling might be borderline according to the law especially states who have made it a direct crime on doing so. I don't think that makes you, I, or anyone else hear hard felt criminal but more like entrepreneurs trying to earn an honest daily wage. That goes hand in hand why the government has not attempted to go after "affiliates" or gambling news reporters. Actually two sports betting affiliate sites I'm aware of (Gambing911) and (OSGA) actually cooperate with the law when asked to do so. I know they have been subpenaed for bank wire and payment information in the past in regards to advertisement funds. I think everyone should block "UTAH" guest from accessing a website gambling related as they have a law into effect which even a guest can be charged with a crime now. This could make you an accessory along with possible civil charges filed against you by the person who committed the UTAH crime.
    Last edited by ak; 04-01-2012 at 03:27 PM.

ความลับไม่มีในโลก
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    48 (100%)

Brother Says: George Zimmerman Would Have Died
    This is a headline I've seen multiple times and refuse to watch. He would of died because unarmed teenagers giving a beat down holding no weapons generally inflict death? Also considering we can hear the gun shots on the 911 calls, and reports of seeing a flashlight a minute later which was several police on scene, he shot the kid 1 minute before police arrived. He also aware police where on way. Also he's his brother which making him biased, and he's not an eye witness at all. I have really no interested in character stuff at this time. I also seen the headlines about Zimmerman getting fired from his job as a security guard for his temper, and being described as a jekyll and hyde, this goes both way I don't care. I don't care if he was a racist, or his background, previous arrests etc. I also don't care about Martin's background either. That's court room character BS that has little relevance in this stage. His brother's opinion has no baring at his innocence or guilt.
    Betting Sports in the US? 5Dimes has Best Odds (US Players Accepted) - Live elsewhere? PinnacleSports Offers the Best Odds (No US Players)

ak

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    75 (100%)

the black person has a much higher probability of going to jail, and when sentenced has a much higher probability it will be a longer sentence then a white man convicted of the same crime.
    Why is that?

Could it be because of legal counsel obtained? Yes, it's no lie if you can afford a decent attorney you can get off almost anything. But to be able to afford an attorney one has to have a job! lol see how this circles around on being a decent citizen to begin with? For example during bail hearings the judge wants to hear reasons why a person should be allowed bail and should not be considered a flight risk. Well your honor my client is happy married with 2 children owns a home on east side Hollywood and makes 130k a year. He is willing to surrender his passport. A bad example: I don't need to give one use your creative mind

Could it be because of past criminal history and the guidelines of multiple offenders?

Could it be a race issue? Sure it can, but highly unlikely as the law has been molded and created where everyone is treated equal. If you think its only because of the 3rd reason that should be considered a highly uneducated and biased thought.

ak

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    75 (100%)

I'm still waiting on the arrest of Spike Lee! We want justice!!!

ความลับไม่มีในโลก
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    48 (100%)

removed post
    Last edited by Prop; 04-03-2012 at 05:49 PM.

ak

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    75 (100%)

That would be racism but like any true news reporter you seek and hunt out both sides for the true answers. What did you learn that night btw? Your guilty by association ? Surely your parents raised you to hang out with the right crowd. It don't matter the color but the actions in a man and if you was hanging out with trouble you probably got what you deserved.

My kids got it easy as their uncle is the Sheriff. If they act up I hope he will beat the ass all the way home it's just unfortunate most of the crime and issues that happen today come from having shitty parents. And to be fair about it I'm a true believer in teachers being allowed to use a ruler on a kids hand. Tough love is truly the best way to raise a child IMO.

Is that old school or what?

ความลับไม่มีในโลก
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    48 (100%)

That would be racism but like any true news reporter you seek and hunt out both sides for the true answers. What did you learn that night btw? Your guilty by association ? Surely your parents raised you to hang out with the right crowd. It don't matter the color but the actions in a man and if you was hanging out with trouble you deserved what you got.

My kids got it easy as their uncle is the Sheriff. If they act up I hope he will beat there ass all the way home it's just unfortunate most of the crime and issues happen today from not having solid parents.
    I learned that police can get away with murder is what I learned.

Removed most of post
    Last edited by Prop; 04-03-2012 at 05:51 PM.

ak

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    75 (100%)

George Zimmerman: Victim of Racist Hatred and Liberal Ignorance...

Zimmerman, hard working low, middle, and high class law abiding citizens pray for you every night. If that isn't a head injury I want to know what is. (that's after getting fixed up by the ambulance) ignore the racist hatred and liberal ignorance of the few.

UPDATE!!!

Trayvon Martin was a racist! Page 116 now this needs to be reported to the news, "racist thug attacks middle class Zimmerman--shot dead"

Trayvon Martin's "NO_LIMIT_NIGGA" Tweets -- The Daily Caller

Parents, wake up before its to late for your young princess daughter. She might end up with someone like Trayvon. This is how well he treated his girlfriend and the respect he had for woman. "fuck a bitch, any bitch who you want? take yo pick," "com be my little ho" "pay these hoes" "you need to tighten that pussy" and my favorite " "All we do is smoke & Fuck"
    Last edited by ak; 04-01-2012 at 09:18 PM.

Thread Information