New Posts
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
  • Login:
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By dgoin
  • 1 Post By RoyalFlush

Thread: Forum suggestion/ question

  1. #1
    Casino Grand Master
    My Status
     
    ----
     

    Add as a friend
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    10
    Feedback Score
    0

    Question Forum suggestion/ question

    vbulletin usually offers an option to view all new posts through a certain button but I do not see this option here. Did I miss it or was it disabled, as I usually find this function very time-saving and helpful.

  2. #2
    PAL Red Pro
    My Status
     
    ----
     

    Add as a friend
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    266
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalFlush View Post
    vbulletin usually offers an option to view all new posts through a certain button but I do not see this option here. Did I miss it or was it disabled, as I usually find this function very time-saving and helpful.


    I have an option on the left that says new posts. I am using firefox
    RoyalFlush likes this.

  3. #3
    Casino Grand Master
    My Status
     
    ----
     

    Add as a friend
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    10
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dgoin View Post
    I have an option on the left that says new posts. I am using firefox
    You are right! I figure I missed it because it is located on the very left top above the logo. Thank you for pointing this out.
    dgoin likes this.

  4. #4
    New Member
    My Status
     
    ----
     

    Add as a friend
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    I also use firefox, this is the best browser for me:п

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Giving players too much credit
     
    ----
     

    Add as a friend
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,997
    Feedback Score
    52 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hestuzu View Post
    I also use firefox, this is the best browser for me:п
    Firefox is too slow when there are many tabs open.

  6. #6
    PAL Red Pro
    My Status
     
    ----
     

    Add as a friend
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    266
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokeraussie View Post
    Firefox is too slow when there are many tabs open.
    I have started seeing that more lately, but have the same issue with chrome


 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.5
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0