+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

Default Victory Poker AM - Need some help please.

Hey,

Just looked at the Victory Poker Affiliate program here at PAL and noticed Shenaz is showing up as the Affiliate Manager.

I read some of her posts and it shows she was an AM for Cake. I am confused.
    Does Shenaz work for Cake or Victory? and can this be updated?

I have been promoting Everleaf at times - and i have some really good success now with one other room on the Everleaf network.

It seems reasonable for me to start to promote VICTORY and i need opinions on others here if they promote them.

Finally need to know who to contact as an AM to work some deals - as its so confusing here at PAL when things are not updated.

Thanks

S

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CarbonAtil View Post
    Shenaz use to be at Cake Poker but now is the AM for Victory Poker - Review - VictoryPoker.com

All of her contact details are in the link above.
    Thanks so much mate I figured this but the posts were during the last 10-20 days so i wanted to make sure.

Did she make the move recently?

Steve

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CarbonAtil View Post
    Yes, I think she made the move about 4-5 weeks ago.
    Cool man!! Thanks for taking the time to update me and everyone at PAL.

Cheers !!

S

PAL Affiliate Manager
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Edited.
    Last edited by BMP.Operations; 07-18-2010 at 05:32 AM.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

I would have to disagree with them being slow.

For all the problems I ve had with Victory Poker. They do try and deal with them.

I have to admit since Shenaz has came onboard, the affiliate side of things has improved 10 fold.

Shenaz has been a great AM at Victory Poker so far. I would advise getting incontact with her if you are looking to join.

PAL Red Pro
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I am putting Victory into the spotlight tomorrow and will get you all a proper intro to their program and especially Shenaz as they just joined PAL. I do agree as well that since Shenaz joined Victory, their affiliate program has improved exponentially.

I have worked with Shenaz since 04 and it's always been a pleasure. Likewise I have spoken with the Victory CEO on several occasions and they are very well funded and want to run a first class affiliate program. We just need to help them in getting ELG up to par, and if anyone can do this, I know the team at Victory can.

PAL Affiliate Manager
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    I am putting Victory into the spotlight tomorrow and will get you all a proper intro to their program and especially Shenaz as they just joined PAL. I do agree as well that since Shenaz joined Victory, their affiliate program has improved exponentially.

I have worked with Shenaz since 04 and it's always been a pleasure. Likewise I have spoken with the Victory CEO on several occasions and they are very well funded and want to run a first class affiliate program. We just need to help them in getting ELG up to par, and if anyone can do this, I know the team at Victory can.
    Yes I know they are funded well thats true. but the thing is where to use these funds ? affiliates bring most of the traffic to online sites and focus on Victory is pro players..

PAL Red Pro
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BMP.Operations View Post
    Yes I know they are funded well thats true. but the thing is where to use these funds ? affiliates bring most of the traffic to online sites and focus on Victory is pro players..
    I agree 110%. However now that they have the right affiliate team in place and a better understanding of the poker affiliate market, I believe you will see a much larger presence on our side of the business.

If they can leverage their marketing budget to build the poker brand as well as the poker affiliate department, I think they will be a great program for poker affiliates to add to the mix of sites they promote.

PAL Affiliate Manager
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    I agree 110%. However now that they have the right affiliate team in place and a better understanding of the poker affiliate market, I believe you will see a much larger presence on our side of the business.

If they can leverage their marketing budget to build the poker brand as well as the poker affiliate department, I think they will be a great program for poker affiliates to add to the mix of sites they promote.
    I really like the brand.
    But I hope Dan understands how important affiliates are.
    If they bring via pro players only sharks to network, who want to play there??

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

@ BMP.Operations - Who are you affiliate manager of? For an AM to be giving information and opinion of another program seems bias and a conflict in interest. But from the looks of your latest post your look to be more of an affiliate. Im a little confused as i dont think an AM should talk about any other room than their own.
    msn: gooderpoker[at]hotmail.com

Thread Information