• Login:
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By AceHigh Pino
  • 1 Post By NewAlf
  • 1 Post By AceHigh Pino

Thread: Atil - Clarification on rakeback offers and bonus codes on Carbon Poker?

Steady Hustlin' Since '83
    It's better to die on your
    feet than to live on your
    knees...

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

Default Atil - Clarification on rakeback offers and bonus codes on Carbon Poker?

Cory sent me a bonus code update that I was using for my mailer list and on some of my other websites earlier today. It basically said my existing bonus code would only be able to offer a 100% up to $600 bonus on a player's 1st deposit - instead of the 200% bonus up to $2,000 you were allowing some affiliates to push.

Now I already sent you an email detailing my frustrations at this, but what's even more confusing is that other affiliates still feature the 200% bonus up to $2,000 on their Carbon rakeback pages - yet I was told to send out updated newsletters to those who haven't signed up yet that I can only offer 100% up to $600, as well as to instructions to change the amounts on my main site to reflect the new bonus.

When I brought this up to you earlier on Friday on Skype you told me it would affect EVERY affiliate, but when I check the SERPs all the majors are still pushing the $2k bonus and 35% rakeback deal.

I just want clarification as to why these "new" bonus details haven't been changed on some of those bigger rakeback websites, despite you telling me it was a network-wide decision and all affiliates have to follow the same rules laid out by Merge as everyone else.

Please let us all know when you can, especially since I know sites like RTR, PTP and PAS frequent the Forums here at PAL and would probably want to know such information so they can change up their own pages accordingly.
    sirtiner likes this.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

pwned lol
    AceHigh Pino likes this.

Steady Hustlin' Since '83
    It's better to die on your
    feet than to live on your
    knees...

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

You think this was posted because of something personal Atil? I stand to gain absolutely nothing in this, I simply wanted to know how the bonuses and bonus codes would be working going forward.

All I asked - and I assume you read my OP - was for clarification on the bonuses and if they will be applied to all affiliates effective immediately.

I understand my emails and constant "why won't he let it go" attitude might finally be tilting you, and for that I am sorry - but welcome to my world over the past week regarding the ChipSplit backend (which is finally being checked out thanks to our chats and my posts in the other thread mind you) and Merge's other sweeping changes that have seemingly come out of the blue.

But thank you for my answer - I appreciate it bro.
    Last edited by AceHigh Pino; 05-07-2011 at 05:31 PM.
    sirtiner likes this.

Thread Information