Like Tree7Likes

Thread: TruePoker Help Center

PAL Affiliate Manager
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Newjabber View Post
    Been working with true poker for years and have always been paid. Used to do some different promotions with the old manager and they have always been good to work with.

I only promote a US site with the geo ip plugin moving forward, and true poker is the only US site i will be promoting.

Nice new creatives and good backend.

The action is slowly picking up at the omaha tables, and the software runs more smoothly now and it seems like the old bugs with players not being abel to see their hole cards sometimes for eksample, has been fixed.

Yep. Paradise and True Poker were the first 2 sites that i had an account at. Ahhh that nice old Paradise Poker software. I still sometimes wonder how they managed to throw it all away. Well lets not derail here
    Nice! PM your username and let's see if we can get something going again. Glad you like the new affiliate backend and creative, we have more landing pages and banners in the making too....

We'll continue to add more to the software as we’ve been hearing lots of positive feedback and suggestions, for example, small things like making the cards look bigger so we’re serious about improving as we hear more and more from the players.

This month, we modified all Omaha, 7 Stud and 32 Card Poker tables to take a maximum of $2 in rake, which could be why traffic has picked up as you mentioned.

PAL Affiliate Manager
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by GFPC View Post
    Ok great thank you so much. Sorry you do not offer MoneyBookers! If in when you do please update this thread? I would not mind giving it a go - accept I will only deal with MB for affiliate earnings.

Thanks for taking the time to answer.

Best of Luck

Steve
    Of Course Steve, I'll make sure to keep you posted once we have it.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

just out of interest why dont you accept moneybookers atm?

tim
    Rakeback Engine providing poker rakeback software websites
    Poker Clock HTML5 web based poker clock
    Fundoo Poker indian poker portal
    Rakeback4me rakeback deals

PAL Affiliate Manager
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by rakebackengine View Post
    just out of interest why dont you accept moneybookers atm?

tim
    We were experiencing some technical difficulties with moneybookers, nevertheless, I recommend Neteller (non US) as an alternative, you can open an account them (https://www.neteller.com/home/index.jsf) and request a Neteller cashout in your poker cashier once you have it. It’s just as fast and easy.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

Hi Monique

Thanks for that!

Actually Canadians are also not allowed to use Neteller by the way. More or less MB is the only reliable and safe option.

Quote Originally Posted by MoniqueS View Post
    We were experiencing some technical difficulties with moneybookers, nevertheless, I recommend Neteller (non US) as an alternative, you can open an account them (https://www.neteller.com/home/index.jsf) and request a Neteller cashout in your poker cashier once you have it. It’s just as fast and easy.

PAL Affiliate Manager
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by GFPC View Post
    Hi Monique

Thanks for that!

Actually Canadians are also not allowed to use Neteller by the way. More or less MB is the only reliable and safe option.
    That's right GFPC, neither can Canadians. We haven't received any complaints with our current options as far as I know they are just as reliable.

PAL Affiliate Manager
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Here’s a brief on October’s promotions, enjoy!

$50,000 Rake Race - Next month we will launch a $50,000 Rake Race. However, this time we will add bonuses if players play specific tournaments. Click here to see what tournaments award extra points.

The leaderboard will be posted on TruePoker.eu.

Punta Cana Satellites – October is all about Punta Cana! In October there will be 27 Punta Cana seats up for grabs! Click here to see the tournament schedule and earn their way towards a Package.

Freeroll Frenzy – Every Friday, were holding 12 hours of Freerolls. They run every hour from 12:05pm until 11:05pm, although instead of giving away cash, we will give away more seats to satellites.

Free Parking – We’re giving away up to $1,910 to every player. Think of our reward system as staircase, every step is worth cash and it’s collected by earning frequent player points (one FPP for every cent) . Click here to see the different levels.

• New Depositor Freeroll – We will re-launch the new depositor $250 freeroll in October. Every player that makes a deposit between Friday to Thursday, will get entered into a tournament on Saturday. This means that players that deposit on Friday and Saturday will need to wait until the following Saturday to play.

• Halloween Party – On October 31st we will offer 2X points for the Rake Race all day. As well, we will have some freerolls on the 29th and 30th that lead to our major events ($3500 and $7500).

• Rake Block Tables- All Omaha, 7 Stud and 32 Card Poker tables will take a maximum of $2 in rake.

Bad Beat Jackpot- If you lose a hand of Texas Hold'em with quad eights or better, you'll hit the Bad Beat Jackpot and win big. Click here to view the Tables and Percentage Breakdown

Let me know your thoughts!
    Last edited by MoniqueS; 09-30-2011 at 02:53 PM.

PAL Affiliate Manager
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

This November, we’re happy to announce an Online Super Series named TOSS that will run for six days in late November. TOSS will feature 19 Hold’em and Omaha events, spread out over six days, with $150,000 in guaranteed prize money. The series, which culminates in a $50k guaranteed Main Event, will feature at least three major tournaments per day.

Also, planned for the series are a number of promotions, including a contest that awards free tournament seats to the top 10 players to cash in the series; a $1k freeroll seat for every player who cashes more than once in the series; and a Frequent Player Points award for each player who finishes a tournament on the bubble.

We’re also making our point’s race even better by launching a $65,000 Points Race that rewards the top place with $10,000 cash.Spread over 275 places.

Look forward to hearing your feedback!
    Last edited by MoniqueS; 10-24-2011 at 03:07 PM.

I hate Mondays

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by MoniqueS View Post
    This November, we’re happy to announce an Online Super Series named TOSS that will run for six days in late November. TOSS will feature 19 Hold’em and Omaha events, spread out over six days, with $150,000 in guaranteed prize money. The series, which culminates in a $50k guaranteed Main Event, will feature at least three major tournaments per day.
    I actually have a question regarding this since the promotion also runs on Americas Cardroom and I am fairly certain it is shared throughout all skins of the network as well. How come that the name on Americas is ACROSS? At least that is from what I remember in the last newsletter that was sent out. Just curios as to why the name is not the same

PAL Affiliate Manager
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by zedmaster84 View Post
    I actually have a question regarding this since the promotion also runs on Americas Cardroom and I am fairly certain it is shared throughout all skins of the network as well. How come that the name on Americas is ACROSS? At least that is from what I remember in the last newsletter that was sent out. Just curios as to why the name is not the same
    They're Nicknames : TruePoker Online Super Series AKA TOSS and AmericasCardroom Online Super Series AKA ACROSS, it's just a way to differentiate them.

Thread Information