Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: TruePoker Help Center

I hate Mondays

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by MoniqueS View Post
    They're Nicknames : TruePoker Online Super Series AKA TOSS and AmericasCardroom Online Super Series AKA ACROSS, it's just a way to differentiate them.
    Ah okay, so the main promotion is the Online Super Series (OSS) and each skin basically has a nickname based on their own brand name? Is there a Yatahay skin with B (would sound cool) and L (kinda difficult to do proper marketing there )

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

what if there is rebuys - then it would be TruePoker Online Super Series Extra Rebuys...
    ih82lose and zedmaster84 like this.
    Rakeback Engine providing poker rakeback software websites
    Poker Clock HTML5 web based poker clock
    Fundoo Poker indian poker portal
    Rakeback4me rakeback deals

I hate Mondays

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by rakebackengine View Post
    what if there is rebuys - then it would be TruePoker Online Super Series Extra Rebuys...
    Damnit should have thought of that one. This would most definitely be a masterpiece of marketing creativity

PAL Affiliate Manager
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

November promos and updates!

$65,000 Points Race

$10,000 is up for grabs in 1st place , 275 places paid
    Like last month, we will continue to give tournament points where players can earn additional points for playing specific tournaments.
    Click here to see what they are: $65,000 Points Race « Online poker – Truepoker

TruePoker Online Super Series- OSS

We’re guaranteeing over $150,000 and creating unique promotions around it (Details are in my previous post). I’m sure it’s going to be a big hit. I will be posting the complete schedule, including the satellites soon.

Increased guarantees

Over the last month, the tournaments have increased in value, click here to see the new amounts: We are increasing the guarantees in our tournaments! « Online poker – Truepoker

Free Parking will continue, however it will have one more item added. A $5 level will be added this month, making it even easier for players to redeem

Freeroll Fridays Continues- TGIFF

Freerolls all friday long. For the first part of the month we will have exclusively cash in freerolls. While the last two weeks we will be offering satellites to OSS events.

Banners are now available in the backend, make sure to update your reviews. If you need any special creative, send over the request via PM and I'll have it done asap.

Cheers!
    Last edited by MoniqueS; 11-01-2011 at 06:06 PM.

PAL Affiliate Manager
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Starting this weekend, we'll have 4 new GTD tournaments for players to play:

• Saturday and Sunday at 3PM ET, $3K GTD NLH DEEP STACK, $25+2.50 buy-in, 1R+1A
    • Saturday and Sunday at 6PM ET, $6K GTD NLH DEEP STACK, $50+5 buy-in, 1R+1A
    • This is a total of $18K in new GTDs, so we will need all the help we can get to BOOST these new tourneys
    • This is also part of our continued effort to create more tourneys and action EARLIER on the weekends, which have been requested by many of our players.

Incase you can't remember; “The $3K GTD at 3PM” and “The $6K GTD at 6PM”

Also, we changed the Daily $1250 GTD at 7pm ET. Now we are hosting a Daily $1.5K GTD at 7pm ET.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

PAL Affiliate Manager
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

$150,000 Online Super Series is underway. TruePoker hosts three big tournaments per day from November 29th through December 4th, including a $50,000 Guaranteed Main Event.

San Jose, Costa Rica - November 30, 2011 - The state of online poker in America continues to look up, and you don't have to look any further than TruePoker for proof. The US-friendly online poker site's Online Super Series will last 6-days only with over $150,000 in prizes.

Dubbed TOSS, the online tournament series runs from November 29th through December 4th, features $150,000 in guaranteed prize pools, and includes a $50,000 Guaranteed No Limit Hold'em Grand Finale.

If the Thanksgiving Day TOSS warm-up event is any indication, online poker players can expect guarantee-exceeding prize pools. A total of 274 players entered the $25k Guaranteed tournament, bumping the prize pool up to $25,449. The event was taken down by GirlyGirl62, who walked away with $5,471 for her first place finish.

The 6-day, 19-event tournament series is strategically structured to appeal to players of all stake levels. TOSS features three major events per day, with prize pools ranging from $250 all the way to $50,000. The series wraps up with a $50,000 Guaranteed No Limit Hold'em tournament on December 4th.

Buy-ins for the series range from $3.30 to $109, with some tournaments offering players the option to buy in using Frequent Player Points. Low buy-in satellites for each event are available leading up to its start-time.

Also part of the series are: contests that award free tournament seats to the top 10 players to cash in the series; a $1k freeroll seat for every player who cashes more than once in the series; and the tournament buy-in will be refunded as an award for each player who finishes a tournament on the bubble.

Complete details on all contests as well as the full TOSS schedule can be found at TruePoker.eu

PAL Affiliate Manager
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Promotion updates during December;

•We will be continuing the $65,000 Points Race, same structure as before. 275 places paid, top pr

•Adding a $6K GTD NLH 1R+1A at 18:00 pm ET ( Buyin: $50+ $5 ) and $3K GTD NLH 1R+1A at 15:00 pm ET (Buyin- $25 + $3 ) to the weekends

•The daily $4k nightly guaranteed at 9:00 pm ET has increased to a $5,000 guaranteed.

•Our TruePoker Online Super Series $50,000 guaranteed main event will take place on Sunday, December 4th.

•Secret Santa (recently known as Free parking) will be more exciting this month, now players can earn up to $2000 in exchange for FPP's and Random gifts will be awarded by clicking on the gift icons in the rewards tab.

•$50,000 guaranteed Tournament on December 18th at 6:00pm ET. This is our biggest yet.

•Holiday Freerolls at 3:05 from December 24th- January 1st where you can win free seats to our major tournaments.

•Frequent Player points (FPPs) can be used to Buy-in into any of our Sit n Go tournaments.

Click here to view details on any of the new promos mentioned above.
    Banners are ready to go, login now to grab them.

PAL Affiliate Manager
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Over the last year, it’s a fact that TruePoker is becoming one of the largest contenders in the US market and has accomplished a tremendous amount of developments despite the continuous changes in the industry. The CEO of the Yatahay Network has done an excellent job getting us where we’re at due to his ongoing experience with affiliates, the game of poker itself and his admirable management skills.

For those who have been with us for the last 5-10 years, this is your opportunity to talk, vent, praise, or anything you want to discuss. Consider this an olive branch to you skeptic and longtime affiliates alike. We’re giving away 10 entries to our $5k GTD on Thursday: 9:00pm ET for those who take a few minutes to post why you feel you deserve to share your opinion with him.
    The top 10 posts that sound the most reasonable to us will be awarded with the entry and will have the call reserved during the first hour of the tournament.

After all, when do you ever get the chance to talk with the CEO of the site you work with and while playing poker?

Terms:
    • Must have an account on TruePokerAffiliates and a TruePoker player account to play with, if you don’t you can sign up your affiliate account here and download here.
    • After posting, you must send me your affiliate username in a PM to put your name on the list of qualifiers and arrange the call with our CEO.

Monique
    Newjabber likes this.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

We've promoted True Poker for several years with pretty solid success. Previously somewhat of a niche room, their fast payment processing has made them a legitimate choice for mainstream US players post-BF. We saw a fair amount of buzz around the TOSS Events, especially the $50k gtd.

The selling points are:

-soft games
    -fast payouts, especially to US
    -growing lobby activity - your typical low-mid NL player will find the games he's looking for.
    -Monique is solid, shes worked with us on some custom things and it's been seamless.

Drawbacks:
    -Industry reputation, just generally not respected in 2p2 etc as a top tier room
    -growing lobby, but still less traffic than Cake / Merge
    -Software is serviceable but not elite

If I had a request for True it would be to keep pushing the envelope with the tournament schedule.

IMO True should definitely be on the radar of affilates, especially those with heavy US traffic.

I hate Mondays

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

I for one appreciate the efforts of the affiliate team, because they are very reliable and solve issues quickly. The Yatahay network and software still has a fair bit of glitches but they are getting fixed one after the other, as soon as the traffic picks up I am sure the tournament schedule will also get adjusted for the better. The rake race though is a nice incentive for grinders and the support team is slowly getting where its supposed to be

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information