Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
  • Login:
BettingPartners.com - Exclusive Affiliate Network for Bodog
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: TruePoker Help Center

PAL Affiliate Manager
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Default TruePoker Help Center

Hello PAL Members!

My name is Monique Serrat; I look forward to meeting you all!

I will be posting regularly on this thread to answer any of your questions, post new promotions, and update you with the latest news related to TruePoker.

Iím open to hear as much feedback and suggestions, so please feel free to flood me with posts!

Cheers!

Monique

listofpokersites.com

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    59 (100%)

Hi Monique

Is Jamie still with True Poker?
    I am leaving the affiliate business, read here please.

PAL Affiliate Manager
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Newjabber View Post
    Hi Monique

Is Jamie still with True Poker?

No he isn't .

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

What network is true poker on? Do you do payments via moneybookers? and what are processing times for affiliate payments? :-)

ความลับไม่มีในโลก
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    48 (100%)

I'm fairly certainly True Poker is the oldest standing online poker sites - everyone that came before them has closed. The only one off the top of my head that's been around longer than them is Paradise Poker but should they count? They moved to a network which isn't really the same as closing a room - but its also not the same as True which has been online since 2000 and launched their own network as opposed to joining one.

The network they're on is called Yatahay - its small. Doyles Room is the only other "poker room" I know off hand operating on it. The rest are mostly sports betting sites such as Bookmaker and 5Dimes. Its been a while, but small company I always enjoyed playing with. More importantly players funds should be safer here than at other US sites - but the challenge is they're still small and I never earned much promoting them (couple hundred per month and I had solid search rankings for their terms too) - Easy money though, just for now small money imo - who knows might change and be worth a shot.
    Betting Sports in the US? 5Dimes has Best Odds (US Players Accepted) - Live elsewhere? PinnacleSports Offers the Best Odds (No US Players)

listofpokersites.com

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    59 (100%)

Been working with true poker for years and have always been paid. Used to do some different promotions with the old manager and they have always been good to work with.

I only promote a US site with the geo ip plugin moving forward, and true poker is the only US site i will be promoting.

Nice new creatives and good backend.

The action is slowly picking up at the omaha tables, and the software runs more smoothly now and it seems like the old bugs with players not being abel to see their hole cards sometimes for eksample, has been fixed.

I'm fairly certainly True Poker is the oldest standing online poker sites - everyone that came before them has closed. The only one off the top of my head that's been around longer than them is Paradise Poker but should they count?
    Yep. Paradise and True Poker were the first 2 sites that i had an account at. Ahhh that nice old Paradise Poker software. I still sometimes wonder how they managed to throw it all away. Well lets not derail here
    I am leaving the affiliate business, read here please.

PAL Affiliate Manager
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Hello!

TruePoker has been well known for our fast payouts and players are very happy knowing their funds are secure. I wanted to share our banking options to help you get acquainted with the cashier:

Deposit methods:

1. Instadebit - Canadian customers, it’s just like writing a check and free.
    2. NETeller - Non-US or Canadian customers, the method is known to be fast and simple.
    3. Person to Person Transaction (Western Union or MoneyGram)- Fees covered on transactions of $200 or more
    4. Credit Cards - Fast deposits, No fees. (Note: TruePoker has an effective deposits team to help walk customers through the process if needed, feel free to send me a PM with a player’s username anytime and I’ll have someone contact them directly by phone.

5. Click2Pay -Totally secure, Non-US customers may deposit/cashout in local currencies of GBP, Euros, CAD, in addition to USD.
    6. Bank Draft or Check - Secure deposits
    7. UseMyBank - Canadian customers may deposit/cashout in CAD, in addition to USD.

Withdrawal options:

1. E-wallet
    2. Bank check
    3. Money transfer for pick-up (for a fee)
    4. Debit Cards
    5. Bank wire transfer for amounts over $5,000

Payouts are restricted to a minimum of $50. If the account balance is less than $25, and you wish to cash out your entire balance, all you need to do is contact cashouts@truepoker.eu

Enjoy!

Monique

PAL Affiliate Manager
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by GFPC View Post
    What network is true poker on? Do you do payments via moneybookers? and what are processing times for affiliate payments? :-)
    We're on the Yatahay Network, at the moment moneybookers is not an option ( Take a look at my recent post for more options). We pay affiliates the during the first 7 business days of each month.

Hope that helps!

PAL Affiliate Manager
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by pokerprop View Post
    I'm fairly certainly True Poker is the oldest standing online poker sites - everyone that came before them has closed. The only one off the top of my head that's been around longer than them is Paradise Poker but should they count? They moved to a network which isn't really the same as closing a room - but its also not the same as True which has been online since 2000 and launched their own network as opposed to joining one.

The network they're on is called Yatahay - its small. Doyles Room is the only other "poker room" I know off hand operating on it. The rest are mostly sports betting sites such as Bookmaker and 5Dimes. Its been a while, but small company I always enjoyed playing with. More importantly players funds should be safer here than at other US sites - but the challenge is they're still small and I never earned much promoting them (couple hundred per month and I had solid search rankings for their terms too) - Easy money though, just for now small money imo - who knows might change and be worth a shot.
    Thanks pokerprop, it's nice to know we have loyal customers that have been with us since day one. Cheers!

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MoniqueS View Post
    We're on the Yatahay Network, at the moment moneybookers is not an option ( Take a look at my recent post for more options). We pay affiliates the during the first 7 business days of each month.

Hope that helps!
    Ok great thank you so much. Sorry you do not offer MoneyBookers! If in when you do please update this thread? I would not mind giving it a go - accept I will only deal with MB for affiliate earnings.

Thanks for taking the time to answer.

Best of Luck

Steve

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information