Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Official Americas Cardroom Help Desk

America's Cardroom A.M.
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by ACR rep View Post
    From November 2nd through 6th, every Americas Cardroom player that reloads their account will earn a 50% match bonus. There’s no bonus code needed. Everything is entirely automatic.
    This reload bonus was moved! It will now be from Nov 4th to the 7th!

MG
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Have been trying to cashout for god knows how long now. Have sent in documents multiple times and even got Marcela to chase it up and received a confirmation from her that everything was sorted. Tried to cashout again and it got rejected saying I had not sent in the documents...

Sort it out ACR.

America's Cardroom A.M.
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by MG View Post
    Tried to cashout again and it got rejected saying I had not sent in the documents...
    Sorry about that! The Security Dept manager sent you confirmation that everything is good to go.

Today is the ACROSS Warm up event at 9 pm EST guaranteeing $25,000 (1R + 1A) for only $50 + $5. Today satellites start at noon.

From November 29th through December 4th, Americas Cardroom will be hosting ACROSS, one week of intense online poker tournaments:

• $150,000 in guaranteed cash and prizes
    • A $50,000 GUARANTEED Main Event
    • 19 events spread out over 6 days
    • Hold’em and Omaha tourneys
    • Big contests that award tourney seats, cash and FPPs

Find all the information here: Americas Cardroom Online Super Series | Americas Cardroom

America's Cardroom A.M.
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

December Promos!

$65,000 Points Race

The acclaimed $65,000 Points Race will continue to reward 275 players during the month of December.

$50,000 Guaranteed Tournament

Date: December 18th
    Features: 1 Rebuy and 1 Add on
    Buy-in: $75+ $7.5
    Time: 6:00 pm ET

Secret Santa

The Free Parking promo will be now called Secret Santa and will give away 20 prizes that total that could award up to $15,000 just by accumulating fpps. No redemption needed. You can use them in other promotions after you claim your prize.

Holiday Freerolls
    Date Time Prize
    December 24th 3:05 pm ET 10 seats to the $7.5K GTD at 9PM ET
    December 25th 3:05 pm ET 10 seats to the $15K GTD at 9PM ET
    December 31st 3:05 pm ET 10 seats to the $7.5K GTD at 9PM ET
    January 1st 3:05 pm ET 10 seats to the $15K GTD at 9PM ET

FPPS Gone Wild

The best new option to use your FPPS. Players will be able to buy in all Sit n' Gos tournaments with their Frequent Player Points.

Enjoy!!

America's Cardroom A.M.
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Hello everyone!

This is something big that you would like to know

From January 5th through 8th, we’re DOUBLING the guarantee prize pool of every single guaranteed tournament in the schedule.

That means our $15k gets pumped up to $30k, our $7.5k explodes to $15k, and our $5k jolts up to $10k

Double Guarantees Weekend
    Time (ET) Date Name Buy-in Points
    9:00pm January 5th $10,000 guaranteed $25 + $2.50 100
    9:00pm January 6th $10,000 guaranteed $25 + $2.50 100
    3:00pm January 7th $6,000 guaranteed $25 + $2.50 50
    6:00pm January 7th $8,000 guaranteed $40 + $4 100
    9:00pm January 7th $15,000 guaranteed $50 + $5 250
    3:00pm January 8th $6,000 guaranteed $25 + $2.50 50
    6:00pm January 8th $12,000 guaranteed $50 + $5 200
    9:00pm January 8th $30,000 guaranteed $125 + $12 500

The column points shows how many extra points you get towards the $65,000 January Race...

Also remember that the Holiday Freerolls start this Saturday! More info about them here: Holiday Freerolls | Americas Cardroom

America's Cardroom A.M.
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

I'm Monique, I have officially been announced as the new affiliate manager for AmericasCardroom.com. I will be here to answer to all your questions and concerns.
    If there is absolutely anything I can do to help restore or strengthen our current business relationship, please feel free to add me on Skype: acr.affiliate.manager or email me at monique@acraffiliates.com. I am online for most of the day and I'll be happy to discuss how our affiliate program can accommodate to your needs.

All the best!

America's Cardroom A.M.
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

New tournament feature that allows players to re-enter a tournament and join a new table after they've busted out launches at US-friendly online poker site.

San Jose, Costa Rica – March 5, 2012 -Talk about feeling invincible at the tables. US-friendly online poker site Americas Cardroom today announced the launch of Re-Entry tourneys, a new tournament feature that allows players to get back into a tourney after they've busted out, and join a new table with a refreshed chip stack as if nothing happened. The revolutionary tournament feature allows dedicated tournament players to put in more volume, and it offers the recipient of a bad beat to brush it off and get back to playing strong.

"We know there's nothing worse than getting smoked out of a tournament right off the bat, especially if you've been waiting all week for that tourney," said Americas Cardroom spokesman Michael Harris. "Re-Entry Tournaments let players hit reset on their favorite tourney and play for the big prize they've had their eye on."

Re-Entry Tournaments function like regular online poker tournaments, with one difference when a player gets knocked out of a tourney, they'll be asked if they'd like to re-enter. If they choose yes, their buy-in will be debited from their account, the tournament entry fee will be debited from their account, and they'll be seated at a brand new table with a brand new starting chip stack.

Players can re-enter a tournament as many times as they'd like while late-registration is still open and only after they've busted out of a tournament.

Harris notes that Re-Entry Tournaments differ from rebuy tournaments because only players who bust out of a tournament are eligible to re-enter. What's more, players will be taken to a brand new table once they've re-entered to battle new players who might not be familiar with their playing style.

For more information on Re-Entry Tournaments please visit AmericasCardroom.eu.

About Americas Cardroom:
    Americas Cardroom joined the Winning Poker Network in 2011. The Winning Poker Network has one of the longest and trusted online names in the industry and has been in existence since 2001. Americas Cardroom accepts players from the US market and the rest of the world. Rated first place for payment processing and cashout reliability in 2012, Americas Cardroom offers outstanding customer service and a friendly environment for all poker players around the world.

America's Cardroom A.M.
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Online poker site throws $250,000 on the table in a single online poker tournament on the anniversary of Black Friday.

San Jose, Costa Rica – March 14, 2012 - As the online poker world gets ready to remember Black Friday, Americas Cardroom is giving everyone a major reason to celebrate. On April 15th, the US-friendly online poker site will introduce the Liberty Quarter Million, a No-Limit Hold'em online poker tournament with a guaranteed prize pool of $250,000. The first place prize is guaranteed at least $50,000.
    Second, on April 13th, we're having a 250 seat satellite into the $250K GTD for $36+3. There are super satellites to the 250 seater going throughout every day up to the event.

Also, we'll have a $50K GTD every Sunday night in April!

Here’s the link to the article: Americas Cardroom Announces Liberty Quarter Million as Part of $500,000 Liberty Weekends. | Americas Cardroom

Please help us get the word out there!

PM if you need any co-branded banners or landing pages.

America's Cardroom A.M.
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

You know we're doing great when players start to compare us with Pokestars on 2+2, we must be doing something right Check it out: America's Cardroom becomes the new PokerStars (in a good way) - Internet Poker - Online Poker Forum

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

I have sent to ACR and TruePoker over 50 players and no one is playing there (or I'm being scamed). Additionaly, traffic is going down according to pokerscout reports. So yes, you must be doing something right...

Thread Information