Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
  • Login:
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Official Americas Cardroom Help Desk

America's Cardroom A.M.
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Hello, I have very exciting news I need to share.

We’re creating a version of a progressive race, just for Sit ‘n Go and On-Demand Tournament players. Every SNG players fantasy!!!
    During the past couple of weeks, our Development team has been working tirelessly on a Facebook APP to get players to come up with the best name for it, in return they get the chance to win a spot in our exclusive 18-player Sit ‘n Go for $5,000.

Here’s how:
    • Go to the Official Americas Cardroom facebook page
    • Like the page
    • Go to our facebook app (which you can access on the page)
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to enter your suggested name

The top 18 participants whose name suggestion gets the most likes will get to play in a Sit ‘n Go for $5,000 on Sunday, December 1st at 6:00pm ET. Every player in the tourney will get paid.

What is the SNG progressive race about?

Our new promo is based on The Beast, our popular leaderboard competition for cash game players that pays out six-figure prize pools twice a month. With The Beast, anyone who sits down at a cash table marked Jackpot automatically becomes part of The Beast competition by earning points through participation in a raked hand. The new promotion players will be naming works like the Beast, only instead of cash game rake, it will use the tournament fee to feed the jackpot. For example, in a $10+1 Sit ‘n Go or On-Demand tournament, $0.75 of the $1 fee will go to the house and $0.25 will go to jackpot. The best part is, the cash leader board gets fuelled at absolutely no extra cost to the player. Each time that a player sits down at a Sit &Go they pay their normal fee, and the house will be adding cash to the race!

Participants earn points in the new points race the same way they earn points in The Beast. At the end of each month, Americas Cardroom will award players who rank on the leaderboard with cash and tournament seats, just like cash game players who compete in The Beast. While our new points race for SnG players hasn’t launched yet, we’ve got a great lineup of guaranteed tournaments worth playing in.
    We want to this to go viral! There is a landing page (with tracking) available in the marketing tab.

If you need anything else, please let me know.

Monique
    Last edited by ACR rep; 11-04-2013 at 06:02 PM.
    Jeremy likes this.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Hi

Hoping someone from ACR can assist.

I had a query about a small amount of commission from 2012 which is marked in your affiliate back-end as paid into player account... however my player account and affiliate Id are different, no such payment has been made, and the money is MIA.

I did send a mail with full details maybe 8 weeks ago to your generic Id and received no response.

If someone could please step up and help me resolve that would be great (an e-mail id to resend the full details to would be a starting point). All being well I'd like to give you some spots on my US pages next year.

Thanks!

Mark

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Bump!

Anyone from ACR can help me?

PM me please.

Mark

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Is anyone still working with ACR? I know Winning is good for players but I haven't had much luck working with ACR. Considering giving BCP a try and seeing if I have better luck there. Is anyone working with BCP also?

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Very little luck with ACR compared to other US rooms... at least one suspicion of a player being untagged, cant prove anything and these people never reply to any mails, so not bothered pursuing.

If anyone has had any luck with WPN via another skin I'm open to ideas.

Mark

America's Cardroom A.M.
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Planet Mark View Post
    Bump!

Anyone from ACR can help me?

PM me please.

Mark
    Very little luck with ACR compared to other US rooms... at least one suspicion of a player being untagged, cant prove anything and these people never reply to any mails, so not bothered pursuing.

If anyone has had any luck with WPN via another skin I'm open to ideas.

Mark
    Hi

Hoping someone from ACR can assist.

I had a query about a small amount of commission from 2012 which is marked in your affiliate back-end as paid into player account... however my player account and affiliate Id are different, no such payment has been made, and the money is MIA.

I did send a mail with full details maybe 8 weeks ago to your generic Id and received no response.

If someone could please step up and help me resolve that would be great (an e-mail id to resend the full details to would be a starting point). All being well I'd like to give you some spots on my US pages next year.

Thanks!

Mark

Hi Mark,

I'm Monique, please use me as your key contact at Americas Cardroom, I'm more than happy to check on your payment details to make sure they are set up correctly.

Traffic has increased significantly and we are planning a huge $1,000,000 GTD in Dec ( I will post full details shortly). Things are heading in the right direction at WPN so its never been a better time to push your US traffic.

You can email me directly at Monique@acraffiliates.com. I'm an email away.

Good luck!

America's Cardroom A.M.
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Default BAC meeting with Winning Poker Network

Hello!!!

Hope you are well.

Just heads up! I will be at the Barcelona Affiliate Conference (BAC) coming up October 23rd-26th. If you would like to sit down for a chat to talk about any of our Winning Poker brands: Americas Cardroom, Blackchip poker or Yapoker, please feel free to drop me an email at monique@acraffiliates.com with your availability. I will be more than happy to accommodate the schedule to meet with you. Our CEO and Marketing Director will be joining me so its great opportunity to hear more about what’s coming up and what we’ve accomplished these last couple of months.

Hope to see you there!

Monique
    Affiliate Manager

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Can you reply to my emails and Skype messages. I would like to have the issue addressed immediately. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by ACR rep View Post
    Hello!!!

Hope you are well.

Just heads up! I will be at the Barcelona Affiliate Conference (BAC) coming up October 23rd-26th. If you would like to sit down for a chat to talk about any of our Winning Poker brands: Americas Cardroom, Blackchip poker or Yapoker, please feel free to drop me an email at monique@acraffiliates.com with your availability. I will be more than happy to accommodate the schedule to meet with you. Our CEO and Marketing Director will be joining me so its great opportunity to hear more about what’s coming up and what we’ve accomplished these last couple of months.

Hope to see you there!

Monique
    Affiliate Manager

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I have been informed that Monique no longer works with WPN. I have tried contacting the general support email and on Skype. I am not sure if anyone has contact information or has any updates on WPN.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

I know this is an old thread, but if anyone else sees this and is looking for a contact, ask for Stephanie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread Information