New Posts
  • Login:
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 20 of 20
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: CarbonPoker.com

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    My Status
     
    ----
     

    Add as a friend
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    288
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

    Default

    Anyone else having problems with their affiliate links for Carbon not working ? (and I've tried all of mine) Since last night (got a phone call from someone trying to download the site informing me of this) all mine just go to a white screen.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    My Status
     
    ----
     

    Add as a friend
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    1,293
    Blog Entries
    1
    Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skinski View Post
    Anyone else having problems with their affiliate links for Carbon not working ? (and I've tried all of mine) Since last night (got a phone call from someone trying to download the site informing me of this) all mine just go to a white screen.
    Same for me mate...

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    My Status
     
    ----
     

    Add as a friend
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    288
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xYassassinYx View Post
    Same for me mate...
    Thanks. Didn't know if was something on just my end or not.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    My Status
     
    ----
     

    Add as a friend
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    1,293
    Blog Entries
    1
    Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

    Default

    Hey,

    Thanks I have emailed you, I'm still having problems. Just a white screen when a link is clicked.

    Alan

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    My Status
     
    ----
     

    Add as a friend
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    288
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xYassassinYx View Post
    Hey,

    Thanks I have emailed you, I'm still having problems. Just a white screen when a link is clicked.

    Alan
    Same here, and I've heard from others that are having the same problems.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    My Status
     
    ----
     

    Add as a friend
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Uruguay
    Posts
    232
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Is any other US-based affiliate having problems cashing out of their player accounts via check ?

    I put a request in for a check back on 1/8/2010, and after 2 1/2 months, have still not received a check. Several queries to the PDC Affiliates support team have been sent (and replied to quickly) stating that they are checking with the processor and have not heard back yet. This has been going on for quite some time now, and I just keep being asked to remain patient.

    Anyone else having these problems ? AM's, feel free to chime in.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    L-I-V-I-N
     
    ----
     

    Add as a friend
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    357
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerDude View Post
    Is any other US-based affiliate having problems cashing out of their player accounts via check ?

    I put a request in for a check back on 1/8/2010, and after 2 1/2 months, have still not received a check. Several queries to the PDC Affiliates support team have been sent (and replied to quickly) stating that they are checking with the processor and have not heard back yet. This has been going on for quite some time now, and I just keep being asked to remain patient.

    Anyone else having these problems ? AM's, feel free to chime in.
    Requested a check at the beginning of Feb and still have not received it. I've seen lots of player posts about this same issue. Not cool from a player or affiliate standpoint.

  8. #18
    Banned
    My Status
     
    ----
     

    Add as a friend
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    NL
    Posts
    46
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Can you guys make a mailer, so i can send to all my members ?

  9. #19
    New Member
    My Status
     
    ----
     

    Add as a friend
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    portugal
    Posts
    3
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    hi there

    i already try to speak to you 2 days in skype, and i have no answer.

    i try suport of chipsplit and no answer.

    what should i do get my questions answer???

    thanks

  10. #20
    Member
    Awaiting a coin flip
     
    ----
     

    Add as a friend
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    25
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Any chance you can update the page peel in the banners section Atil ?


 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. PDCAffiliates & CarbonPoker
    By padron in forum General Poker Affiliate Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 07:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.5
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0