• Login:
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Warning - Bluffroom dont paying affiliates (Mege problems? )

ความลับไม่มีในโลก
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    48 (100%)

Generally when one of these topics pop up I got the email too.

In this case I did not.

This leads me to believe a few of you guys might be able to compare associations and come up with a small list of potential sources. Not sure what good that would do or that it would be worth the effort, but sure it can be done.
    Betting Sports in the US? 5Dimes has Best Odds (US Players Accepted) - Live elsewhere? PinnacleSports Offers the Best Odds (No US Players)

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pokerprop View Post
    Generally when one of these topics pop up I got the email too.

In this case I did not.

This leads me to believe a few of you guys might be able to compare associations and come up with a small list of potential sources. Not sure what good that would do or that it would be worth the effort, but sure it can be done.
    Hey Prop good idea!! I did think of it and i know others have gotten it as well.

But like you said whats the point. Damage is done. I just hate it that my own personal email address associated with my financial accounts was sold or given to this group.

Its bad enough i had to change this info from another rogue group last year now to only have to worry about it again. LOL

if they only gave out my website email no problem... but my personal email for payments? Nah!!!! That is wrong.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

Update from the Affiliate Manager at Bluff. I hope he comes here soon. He did ask me to post his replies to me - so i will post his remarks with his name at his request.

His first email to me was this

Hi Steve

Although I trust what you are saying about your payment details, our source is an affiliate of ours and we have no reason to either disclose his details, nor to judge him or punish him for trying to market our program.

We are an ethical company and we have always acted in an ethical manner, we are not aware of any purchase of details and as I already said to you we have certainly not paid for your details.

We have acted to market our products with information that is available on the market clearly.

If you feel that someone has done you some wrong in passing on your details, please take it on with them, do your investigations, and take appropriate measures, and especially protect your personal details from going in the hands of untrustworthy people if you feel that is what happened. We are not to blame for your choices of giving your details, and we have no control of that. We are simply doing our job and we would never dare to share any details or infringe in any way anyone’s data protection.

Although that is the case, you have now posted a bad review about our organization, which I can assure you is very safe in terms of keeping records especially, and now we have to pay for who you have decided to trust, and you are daring people to deal with us.

I think your behaviour is not correct, I would agree with you to post something against the people that you feel have compromised your security, but its surely not moral to take it on us for your decisions of who to give your details too. Look at the solution and by pointing the fingers at us is certainly not going to solve your problem.

I apologised already and I repeat I am sorry your privacy was compromised, but it was not us to compromise it nor to act unethically, and as soon as I will be able to post a comment in our defence I will as I recon it is also not correct for us not to be able to post a reply.

So if you are as ethical as you act, please post our reply to the posts.

Kind Regards,

Sebastian Harris

Affiliate Manager

Then in his second reply to me he posted how he got his List of affiliates.. Low and behold it seems a PREVIOUS AFFILIATE MANAGER has given out our details for financial gain..

I also got others on facebook who got this email from them and no one has given their permission to have their infos shared.

Steve,

This is the message that I received together with your email, then please think what we should have done

Dear Sebastian,

I joined your affiliate program a few days ago. I have been working in the poker industry for over 6 years and know a lot of people in all areas of this market. I had my own affiliate program and throughout the years have developed great contacts that I think may be valuable for bluffroom. I think you run a great product and if we were to offer it to my contacts we would achieve good results for your room.

Can you write an email to this affiliates explaining as best you can, what you can offer them and why to join bluffroom if you join any of them you can put me as masteraffiliate or subaffiliate for them. I think you better contact them as you know better what to offer. I rather you not mention my name as it never nice to know that someone is your subaffiliate and introduced you to the opportunity, so you can say something like:

Dear Affiliate, I received your details from leading affiliate marketers...

Please tell me if we should have doubted the integrity of this and not marketed to the contacts received. Thank you Steve.

Anyone comments anyone?

Steve

EDIT: - I do not want to speculate who shared our details - but i have an idea on who it may be. But it seems to be a previous AM - one that is most likely a member here. I have my own gut feeling!!

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Hi All,

we mentioned that details were referred by an affiliate marketer because thats what we have been asked to do by the affiliate, and we had no reason to doubt his integrity, and certainly no reason to lie as we clearly stated what the message we received was.

Yes, as you said we are trying to do our job, and all I can say is that maybe we were naive not to ask if there was permission to contact the affiliates, we thought that was implied, but clearly after the upsets we are going to take a different view on the affiliate, and I repeat it was an affiliate and not an affiliate program, I am not sure what is past is or was and to be frank it does not interest us as long as we know that we are acting in good faith.

Our room worked very hard to build a tight professional team in this department and many our our affiliates can confirm this now, I am sure.

If anybody has further questions or needs clarifications please do not hesitate to contact me sebastian@bluffroomaffiliates.com

Sebastian

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Did it not seem curious to you that this affiliate said he had 'great contacts' but thought it best not to mention his name to them?

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GFPC View Post
    Yeah it does make sense. Its very possible...

I am not sure why he would of even mentioned I was referred by an affiliate marketer to be honest. It just rang alarm bells...

Still even if it was an AM leaving another company - its not particularly ethical at any rate.

I don't go around selling player lists - so i do not think affiliate managers should go around selling affiliate lists..

If they need to make a few bucks - let them go behind a train station and be Johns!! LOL - thats what they do (Johns) in Amsterdam from what my partner tells me. They make good cash!! Toothless and all.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

A Retired AM.. LOL - caught his flight to DAM..

ความลับไม่มีในโลก
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    48 (100%)

Cliffs: BluffRoom purchased a list or is working with a past AM that harvested a list. They got caught then went on some rant babbling about morals.

Disclaimer: The chance that the first sentence is not true relies in GPFC having made a mistake which he obviously feels is unlikely.

Comments: This is a case where an affiliate program is better off not responding because defending themselves without outing the source does nothing. If they are benefiting from the source there is no point for them to out it. Many don't care about this topic and would just move on. However, senseless babble that says nothing only draws more negative attention to the company.

Pretty sure that covers it all.
    Betting Sports in the US? 5Dimes has Best Odds (US Players Accepted) - Live elsewhere? PinnacleSports Offers the Best Odds (No US Players)

PAL Affiliate Manager
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by rookieaff View Post
    Now Bluffroom have new management and paying perfect .
    BluffRoomAffiliates have paid always to us on time and what they have promsied, never had any problem with them.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BMP.Operations View Post
    BluffRoomAffiliates have paid always to us on time and what they have promsied, never had any problem with them.
    Nice first post.
    Why is Blackmoon Poker (an affiliate program according to your forum classification) doing biz with BluffRoom?
    Terry - The Pokerkeep

Affiliate Aid - The complete affiliate resource!
    Gambling Affiliates Union
    Bwin and bewinners Warning
    Bwin - the sad truth about bewinners affiliate program!

Thread Information