Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
  • Login:
YourPokerCash.com Affiliate Program
Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By Jeremy
  • 1 Post By addaminsane

Thread: Join Us Tonight For The ALL NEW PAL Radio - Beta Testing

PAL Red Pro
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Default Join Us Tonight For The ALL NEW PAL Radio - Beta Testing

I have been waiting to announce this for a while and I am extremely excited about a new feature we are adding here on PAL.

The ALL NEW PAL Radio

As the internet continues to get more social, it would seem that forums and communities like this one should too! So over the last few months I have been setting up a radio station here at PAL as well as honing in some DJ skills for you!

The new PAL Radio Station will stream 24/7 with various live DJ's or streams suggested by you guys. And at least once a day I am going to jump into the booth and do some different live themed shows for you. For example Mondays are going to feature the "Monday Mashup" to help you get motivated and get your week going. Fridays will be "Throwback Friday" where I'll be spinning Old School Rap and Hip Hop all day.

And this is not going to be some boring page with me streaming from my Itunes either. I'll actually be mixing when I'm live. Some of the other features that will be available immediately are:

Live Video Stream - Our radio station will feature a live video stream of me or anyone else who may want to be brave and spin some jams.

Live Chat - We also have a live chat feature running 24/7 so that you can chat with me, your DJ, when I'm live or other members whenever you want throughout the day.

Song Requests - Got a song request you want to hear, or maybe a song you haven't heard for a while? I have it! We've also implemented a nice song request feature where you can make your requests and people .

Multiple Ways To Listen - You can listen to the show from either are custom built flash player, Windows Media Player, Real Player, Flash Player, or even directly in your itunes.

If anyone would like to request a certain show, submit a playlist, or even host your own show.....we can do all of this!

Anyhow, the purpose of this post was just to invite anyone to join us tonight at 9:00 CST, we'll be live and testing. Pour yourself a drink and get ready to get rocked! Feel free to post up any suggestions or comments as well. The better I can make this the happier your ears will be!

PAL Radio - Radio For Igaming Affiliates

PAL Red Pro
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Tune in if you guys are bored. We are going to start jamming in 5 minutes.

Shouts To All My Lost Boys. We
    Rowdy

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

nice, my sorry safari song played lol. Time to make some monay! lol
    ak likes this.

PAL Red Pro
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Thanks to all of you guys who tuned in, especially the night crew and other affiliates who work crazy hours! We had a lot of listeners. Too bad the chat didn't work for the first half, lol. Oh well that's why it's beta testing.

Nonetheless it went well and we got all the bugs worked out. Onward and upward, I'm already looking forward to the next show!

vB Guru
    Test

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Yeah, that was my bad on the chat, I just forgot to give members permission to use the chat.

If you guys have any feature suggestions or anything, just say. There are a few other things I am working on for the system, but I don't mind adding more to the list.
    Never mistake knowledge for wisdom. One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

PAL Affiliate Manager
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

If you guys haven't checked this out yet, I strongly suggest you do. Jeremy definitely is taking this community to the next level. This is something that I will be tuning into frequently, if not daily.

Congratulations on getting this off the ground. I know it's been a lot of work in the making.
    Atil Singh
    Head of Acquisition
    ChipSplit Affiliate Program
    Web: ChipSplit Affiliates - CarbonPoker - Aced Poker

Best Poker Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2012

vB Guru
    Test

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Its been a lot of work, and still more to come.
    Never mistake knowledge for wisdom. One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Thread Information