Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Question about PAL signatures

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Default Question about PAL signatures

Am I allowed to advertise my poker forum in my signature once I get 50 posts?

I plan on being a active member in this community, and contributing a few quality posts everyday, but only if I can include a signature link to my forum. PAL seems like a great site for me to learn how to make more money from affiliate sites, and I also plan on signing up to all the affiliate links that I don't already have accounts with using PAL links.

Giving players too much credit

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    52 (100%)

Yes. Like most forums you get the privilege of having signature links.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by pokeraussie View Post
    Yes I understand that. I just want to make sure I can have a signature link for a "poker forum", because some forums don't allow signature links to competitor sites.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Why are you bring a div? Please drop the arrogance.

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    52 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by suffolkpoker View Post
    Why are you bring a div? Please drop the arrogance.
    WTF I wasn't being arrogant at all. I was being about as straight forward as one could possibly be. I think you are being highly sensitive if you think my comment was rude/arrogant. Secondly, talk to me in English not in pommie slang that I can't understand.

It seems like the only thing you can do on PAL is to have a go at me. Should I pull up the last few previous posts you've made? If you're not getting any don't blame it on me buddy there's plenty of birds down the local you can have a crack at. Hit up pokerworx he probably has something you need though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bauss View Post
    Yes I understand that. I just want to make sure I can have a signature link for a "poker forum", because some forums don't allow signature links to competitor sites.
    Sorry for going off topic, as you would probably already know the poker world tends to attract nut jobs. Yeah you can link to poker sites in your sig.
    Bauss likes this.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Thanks for the information, and I'm glad I can include a link to my site in my signature. I need another poker-related site to build links desperately

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

WTF I wasn't being arrogant at all. I was being about as straight forward as one could possibly be. I think you are being highly sensitive if you think my comment was rude/arrogant. Secondly, talk to me in English not in pommie slang that I can't understand.

It seems like the only thing you can do on PAL is to have a go at me. Should I pull up the last few previous posts you've made? If you're not getting any don't blame it on me buddy there's plenty of birds down the local you can have a crack at. Hit up pokerworx he probably has something you need though.
    Your stance in the original post struck me as arrogant, which I thought was harsh to a new member who was asking a valid question.
    If you honestly wasn't being arrogant I apologise, I'm sick of how some people are spoken to on here from members with large post counts.

It's nothing personal to you, i would speak up to anyone. As for not getting any your proberly right as the wife is due with our first in 4 weeks time.

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    52 (100%)

ORLY?

Gydian and MrDeposit like this.

Tin Foil Hatter
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bauss View Post
    Thanks for the information, and I'm glad I can include a link to my site in my signature. I need another poker-related site to build links desperately
    no offense man, but counting on forum sig links is probably not the solution to your desperate situation. Here are some ideas http://www.pokeraffiliatelistings.co...earchid=904982

*edited to add tips
    Promote the only Home Based Poker Dealing School on the net via Clickbank with these banners.
    Poker Leaderboard - manage & display points standings easily on your website.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Spry View Post
    no offense man, but counting on forum sig links is probably not the solution to your desperate situation. Here are some ideas http://www.pokeraffiliatelistings.co...earchid=904982

*edited to add tips
    I'm not desperate like that, we have a small active community, and I'm just looking for new poker-related sites to build links. BTW the link you posted doesn't work.

So I'm not counting on forum signature links, we already have traffic. I know how to grow my forum without PAL, but I believe PAL will send me some more traffic, and will help me rank higher for me keywords with my signature links.

Thread Information