+ Reply to Thread
    PAS Affiliate Manager
    Poker Affiliate Solutions

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Default Introduction - SebPAS

Hey PAL members!!

Some of you might have already read through my little introduction after Jeremy's post about PAS pokeraffiliatelistings.com/forums/spotlighted-programs/19503-spotlight-pokeraffiliatesolutions-com.html
    But I thought I'd put something up over here too - given the nature of PAS, and the threads here.

Looking forward to virtually meeting you all and hopefully in person in the near future too.
    As Jeremy so kindly introduced PAS and me, my name is Sebastian, Seb for short , and I’m the brand manager for pokeraffiliatesolutions.com (PAS).

PAS is a pioneer in the network model for gaming. With a stable and secure service for our partners and players, we would love to help you all out with your management services and deals/offers for numerous poker rooms in the industry. We offer deals on Rakeback, CPA, Rev Share, and Free Bankrolls for US and non-US friendly poker rooms, including Marketing/Web Services, such as SEO, Web Dev, Design, Translations, and much more.

In addition, we offer the opportunity for possible account/player transfers to be under PAS, where you will be able to see all your stats in one location for all gaming channels. While you still keep the same control, power, and direct line of communication with the rooms (if you wish), you will be able to save up a ton of time and resources to be used on other aspects of/for your business, instead of going from one affiliate reporting site to another (time burner…).

These benefits include stats, trackers, country segmentation, click tracking, room segmentation, GEO targeting, referring domains, etc… all in one place, with your current rates if not higher through PAS.

Make sure your players and you get taken care of – and contact us/me for more information.

Looking forward to working together!…

Cheers,

Seb
    seb [at] pokeraffiliatesolutions.com

PAS Support
    support [at] pokeraffiliatesolutions.com

Rak
    PAL Affiliate Manager
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score

Hey Seb, great to see you rack up a heap of short list nomination across a number of categories. I voted for you - you're a bit of a champion in my books!
    Rakesh Karan - Affiliate Manager

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PAS Affiliate Manager
    Poker Affiliate Solutions

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

oh thank you buddy! - really appreciate it! -

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

seb, please excuse my ignorance but why would an affiliate sign up through PAS rather than go direct to an operator? do you negotiate better deals etc?

Steady Hustlin' Since '83
    It's better to die on your
    feet than to live on your
    knees...

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

FWIW Seb no longer works with PAS. Might wanna contact Herb, Chris or Gonzo from here on out for anything for the time being.

Thread Information