New Posts
  • Login:
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Member
    My Status
     
    ----
     

    Add as a friend
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    76
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default Promoting a poker room using $500

    Hello,

    I have a YouTube channel where I promote a poker room I work with, it's doing great and brings subscribers everyday both to the channel and the poker room.

    My question to you: Can you think of more ways I can promote the poker room using a budget of $500?

    I'm not sure how I can promote it more, yet I can spend $500 to do so.

    Would really appreciate your help in this matter.

    Thank you all!

  2. #2
    PAL Affiliate Manager
    My Status
     
    ----
     

    Add as a friend
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    492
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinor View Post
    Hello,

    I have a YouTube channel where I promote a poker room I work with, it's doing great and brings subscribers everyday both to the channel and the poker room.

    My question to you: Can you think of more ways I can promote the poker room using a budget of $500?

    I'm not sure how I can promote it more, yet I can spend $500 to do so.

    Would really appreciate your help in this matter.

    Thank you all!
    Maybe some sort of competition/promotion? As u havent provided much details its hard to say, but if u can find a way where they bring friends, or if they deposit now they get something, then maybe it will encourage increased numbers....

    Stephen

  3. #3
    Member
    My Status
     
    ----
     

    Add as a friend
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    76
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    Maybe some sort of competition/promotion? As u havent provided much details its hard to say, but if u can find a way where they bring friends, or if they deposit now they get something, then maybe it will encourage increased numbers....

    Stephen
    Thank you, I will think about it...

    Would appreciate more ideas

    Thank you all.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    My Status
     
    ----
     

    Add as a friend
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    264
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinor View Post
    Thank you, I will think about it...

    Would appreciate more ideas

    Thank you all.
    I could help you promote your poker room. Do you got an affiliate program? Can you give me a custom bonus code/bonus? Maybe sponsor some freerolls for my members? I'd also be willing to contribute to prizepools, but I need to check out your site first. Check out my site, and facebook group in my signature.

    I also have a marketplace post where we'll be selling commercials on the PPZ RADIO network!

    Check out the post here

  5. #5
    Member
    My Status
     
    ----
     

    Add as a friend
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Andover
    Posts
    37
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    I would aproach bloggers with some form of private competition to promote your brand via their blogs. Not all SEO is expensive, promoting your brand can be cheap if its unique and interesting as well.

  6. #6
    Member
    My Status
     
    ----
     

    Add as a friend
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    32
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    I would spend the majority of the budget on content and slowly drip it out until you have a budget for more.

  7. #7
    New Member
    My Status
     
    ----
     

    Add as a friend
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    6
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    pamphlets or advertising is the way to grow your business and people come to your ----room


 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.5
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0