Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
  • Login:
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Catfish

Thread: Good resources to buy gambling links?

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Default Good resources to buy gambling links?

Of course nobody here ever buys links because it is against Google's guidelines, right .
    But assuming you would want to buy links (especially gambling links), which resources would you recommend?

I am not talking about buying or exchanging links with other members here, or affiliate forums in general. I am talking about providers that sell links professionally.

So far, I have checked a few services, and most of them either had a portfolio of very crappy domains, few or no gambling-related domains or were ridiculously expensive. Some of them even go so far as to charge you and you never get to see which links they actually built ("trust us, we do build those links and you can check via Majestic for new links" ... duh!)

So far, the best service I have found is SeedingUp (and yes it is an affiliate link) - nice portfolio of (gambling) domains in various languages, reasonable prices. And the best part here is that you can be both a buyer and a seller (publisher) - add your domains to their list, and you can offset your own expenses for link building with profit from selling links.
    One good thing about them is that as a buyer, you do not see the names of the domains that you buy links from until after you ordered. That way, I would guess that it is next to impossible for G to find out who's selling links. The orders are executed with a time delay, so you have a period during which you can check the domain and cancel your order if you do not like the domain.

Oh and I forgot: please do not send me PMs offering links now, just because I posted this it does not mean I want to buy any more crappy links from forum members who are here at PAL for one reason only .... you know who you are!
    dgoin likes this.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

The more I work with those guys, the more I like them.
    I am going to add my entire network of sites for advertising at SeedingUp in the next few days, so if you are interested in getting links from me, check there.
    One of the upsides of that service is that after buying links though them, you do not have to worry about links not being live any longer - they check that for you and you will be notified when a bought link is offline.

I like the price structure (per year prices and you get a 50% discount for a 1-year extension). I find it a great way to buy links on one side and, by selling links on your own sites, thus offsetting your expenses.

They also do a quality check on the sites they allow as a publisher. After many negative experiences with ppl offering links, I think this helps a lot. If you are thinking of joining, you can be sure I will consider buying some of your links once you put your sites on offer for advertising. The more advertisers from PAL join, the more choice there will be (although they already have a lot of gambling sites offering links).

New here )

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Thanks, I'll try it. By the way, any results? I mean Google doesn't let big middlemen like this stay in business for long time.
    P.S. Tried to register there, but there is a bug - any password I set doesn't seem to be fine, can't create account there to look inside

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

nice information shared.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Default Cheap links can be from Seoclerks

There is a website ( google seoclerks ) and then you would end up on the official site of seoclerks. There you can easily find cheap links with alot of quality.

Thread Information