Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
  • Login:
+ Reply to Thread
    ความลับไม่มีในโลก
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    48 (100%)

Default 2017 WSOP - I'm Seeking Stake in larger buy-in Events

This summer I'm spending 31 nights in Vegas, exclusively for playing WSOP Events. I play every variant of poker well so how it will work is anytime I'm free I just register to the next event with a $3,000 buy-in or less, and want to have 100% of my own action in those as bankroll is no issue. There four bigger ones on the schedule that if available and I did manage to sell a chunk of my action I'd play those over the smaller buy-in ones. That list is as follows:

June 4: Event #9: $10,000 Omaha Hi-Lo 8 or Better Championship

June 17: Event #34: $10,000 Limit 2-7 Lowball Triple Draw Championship

June 23: Event #45: $5,000 No-Limit Hold'em (30 minute levels)

June 24: Event #48: $10,000 Seven Card Stud Hi-Lo 8 or Better Championship

I'd be looking to sell 70% of the $10K's and 40% of the $5K. I'm not charging any markup, but will need tax compliance.

For large backer: In the unlikely event someone wanted to buy all $23K of the stake offered above, I'd then be willing to give that person the option of also buying up to 10% in all other events I play. (If you have a forum, or blog, I can post my updates a long the way there as well.). Barring that I'll be keeping all of my own action in events with a $3K buy-in or less.

Regarding taxes: For those in USA, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Russia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom is no tax withholding we just need to do some forms before I pay you your share. For all other countries is a forum AND 30% of winnings are withheld and I pay them as tax for you. Whether you can get any or all of it back or not depends and you'd need to research that yourself.

I'm not going to do any long write up here. I'll just say I'm going here this summer because I expect to win. I am doing all my own buy-ins for any event $3K or less and if playing any on this list will have $3K of my own money on each as well. I'm away from my small children and wife and will be in the US but not with my family from there either during this. I'm hiring an assistant to bring me coffee, food, or anything else I need so I can optimize my breaks, restarts and time off. I'm spending a lot of time training right now and plan to be very very very prepared.

This offed however is for single events so the variance is high. The most likely outcome for any backer is full loss of stake.
    Betting Sports in the US? 5Dimes has Best Odds (US Players Accepted) - Live elsewhere? PinnacleSports Offers the Best Odds (No US Players)

Thread Information