• Login:
+ Reply to Thread
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Default site review and seo advice

Hello everyone,

Kinda new to the SEO game..would love a quick review for my site www(dot)pokerandroid(dot)net and if you could give me some advice about on page seo..that wud be great...

sorry cant post URLS..not yet anyway

Regards,
    Conor

Edit: www.PokerAndroid.net

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

If you are faking the star ratings that I see on the home page, don't do that.

I see an email address in a byline. Don't do that. Use a name, preferably one that looks real (but screen personas can sometimes catch on).

Use your "About us" page to actually tell visitors who you are and what your value proposition is. It can become a good sitelink in the organic SERPs.

I would add a site name to the page titles.

Other than that, add more content. Go easy on repeating keywords. Don't use "rel='nofollow'" on your internal links.
    Free advice and opinions are provided without any warranties or guarantees. I cannot do anything about the facts.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

''Our job at pokerandroid.net is to dedicate time and effort into finding and reviewing as many android apps on the market and bring to you the best android poker apps''

I don't know if it will help with SEO per se...but this line is a reproduction of one you can see on many many review type sites. Although it may be the truth, it reads as if it's just designed to get the keyword on the page.

Try and set yourself apart - say it differently. Bullet points may help, and lead into extra content as Michael says.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

...and if signing up for the newsletter is one of your main aims for any visitor you will want to place it higher and make it standout

Thread Information