Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Spotlight - PokerStrategy.com

PAL Affiliate Manager
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

In December, we'll have quite an array of promos - especially a lot of freerolls that can make it easier to convert recreational players and/or make them come back daily.

Daily Freerolls
    • William Hill ($200 daily until Dec 20 - already running!)
    • PartyPoker ($100 daily until January - already running!)
    • 888poker ($133 daily until Dec 14 - already running!)
    • Full Tilt ($100 daily Dec 1-31)
    • Cake Poker ($100 daily Dec 1-23)

Other Promos
    Close to $100,000 in other promos in december - you are the first to have a look at the array (see images attached.

Please note that we also have a lot to offer for French and Italian players - we work with the major licensed operators there and also offer specialied winter promos (also see attachments).

For more details, please see our news:
    News: Full Tilt Poker: Daily Freerolls in December
    Attached Images

PAL Affiliate Manager
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Currently, a lot of players are in need of a new / 2nd bankroll until things clear out.

Maybe you can leverage our affiliate program to profit from that demand of your players - as we are having quite a lot of free bankroll offers around.

Short summary of our free bankroll offers on 2+2: Get a new bankroll through PokerStrategy.com!!! - PokerStrategy.com -- Two Plus Two Poker Forums

Overview of our play poker offers: PokerStrategy.com - Play Poker

Our affiliate system: Invite Friends: Why refer people?

PAL Red Pro
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Hey guys,

I have moved PokerStrategy.com back into the spotlight. If you're looking to work with a company that is reliable and proven to provide exceptional service, I encourage you give these guys a look.

I'd also like to introduce Hannes Hanusch. He will be our new contact here at PAL. You can get a hold of him via any of the methods through his profile.

I've also invited him to introduce himself and say hello in this thread. If you have any questions for Hannes or any of the crew at PS, please feel free to post them here.

Keep up the great work guys, PokerStrategy is a kick ass brand and affiliate program to work with.

PAL Affiliate Manager
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Hello everyone,

thanks for the introduction Jeremy. As mentioned by Jeremy my name is Hannes and together with Dominik and Lutz I will be happy to answer any of your questions regarding our Tell-A-Friend/Affiliate program.
    A few things that I would like to mention right now:

1.) We have started working together with Income Access which I assume is a known system to a lot of you. You basically have the same deal as if you go through us directly but you get a few more statistics and chances to run reports, etc.
    Payments are done by Income Access directly instead through us and I think they may have a few more payment options. Have a look here.

2.) Secondly we are currently working on a whole new bunch of banners which have a way better conversion than what we have available at the moment. It should not take too long anymore until you can use them on your websites, blogs etc.

Let me know if there is anything that I can do for you.

Best regards
    Hannes

PAL Affiliate Manager
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Default Big Changes in our Tell-A-Friend / Affiliate System

Today, we announced three big changes in our Tell-A-Friend system:

The changes in a nutshell:
    10% revenue share on subscriptions in our points shop. Active for all referred members from November 1.
    10% "2nd level" earnings - i.e. if you bring someone who in turns brings in members, you get 10% of his or her commissions. Active for referred members from December 6.
    New payout tiers - up to $500 per referred member. Active for referred members from December 6.

Read about all changes in detail

Qualitative Assessment

Overall, the changes should be a big improvement for most referrers:
    • Finally, there's an opportunity to advertise PokerStrategy.com to U.S. players - the 10% subscription revenue share.
    • Referring other affiliates now makes sense, as you get a 10% share on their commissions.
    • Bringing more experienced players with a higher average player value is rewarded.
    • We calculated the new tiers for all players referred in 2010 and found that in average, referrers would have earned 20% more on the new tiers - even ignoring the 10% 2nd level and the 10% subscription revenue share.

Did everything just get better?

Most things got much better - but the 15 StrategyPoints tier was removed. This means that if you refer members that just go bust quickly and never come back, you will in the future potentially earn less. This is intentional, as we lost a lot of money on players that got the free $50 bankroll, then generated 15 StrategyPoints ($3-6 of gross rake) and we even have to pay the referrer.

PAL Affiliate Manager
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Quite some of you seem to have picked up advertising us since we introduced the new tiers and the 10% sub-affiliation. Thanks for that!

Here's our year 2011 in a big info graphic.
    Maybe there's a fact or two about PokerStrategy.com you find interesting / worthy to help you earn money with us!

PAL Affiliate Manager
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Default Gemstone VIP promotion

Hi all,

we also have just introduced a very attractive promotion for VIPs for the year 2012. It may be the perfect promotion to catch some VIPs and refer them based on our new attractive commission structure. Also, the promotion may help to activate some older VIPs.

Gemstone VIP Promotion: Additional Bonus for Every 7,500 StrategyPoints

In 2012 you can earn up to $350 per 7,500 StrategyPoints generated on PartyPoker, Poker Heaven, William Hill, Everest Poker, Ladbrokes Poker and Titan Poker on top of any other rewards. Before you decide where you are going to play next year, check out the Gemstone promotion.

What is the Gemstone Promotion?
    Earn Gemstone Gemstones, get cash!
    This VIP promotion is exclusive to PokerStrategy.com and runs throughout the whole of 2012. The objective is simple: earn Gemstones for each 7,500 StrategyPoints you generate per month at one of our participating rooms. At the end of 2012, we'll reward you with up to $200 per Gemstone earned. A Gemstone is worth between $150-$200, depending on the total amount of Gemstones you earn in 2012.

More Gemstones = More cash!
    The more you earn, the higher the Gemstone value becomes and the higher your payout will be at the end of the year - extra volume is rewarded!

January and February - $150 extra per Gemstone!
    To spice things up a bit, we will give you an additional $150 in cash for any Gemstones you earn in January and February 2012! This means that they'll be worth up to $350 each. We'll even pay the cash amount in March 2012, so you won't have to wait until January 2013 for your full reward.

Added value on top of all other rewards!
    Please note that the cash you earn by collecting Gemstones is added on top of the rewards you'll receive from promotions like our Top250, our exclusive rake races or promotions run by the poker rooms.

Participating poker rooms

PartyPoker: 3.5 StrategyPoints / $1 rake
    Poker Heaven: 4 StrategyPoints / €1 rake
    William Hill: 5 StrategyPoints / $1 rake
    Everest Poker: 0.5StrategyPoints / 1 Summit Point
    Ladbrokes Poker: 4StrategyPoints / £1 rake
    Titan Poker: 3 StrategyPoints / $1 rake

How to collect Gemstones?

For every 7,500 StrategyPoints generated within one month at one of the participating poker rooms, you will earn 1 Gemstone. Please note that Bonus StrategyPoints do not count towards the Gemstone promotion.

Important: The required 7,500 StrategyPoints must be generated at exactly one participating poker room in order to receive a Gemstone. You can, however, play at more than one of these participating poker rooms. The rules are the same: earn at least 7,500 StrategyPoints in a month at one participating room.

At the end of the year, all the Gemstones you have will be converted into cash according to the payout table. A Gemstone is worth between $150 and $200. Please note that you have to reach the next Gemstone tier in the payout table to get the next reward.

Gemstone Promotion - Payout
    #Gemstone Payout
    1 - $150
    2 - $300
    3 - $450
    4 - $650
    5 - $800
    6 - $1,000
    7 - $1,200
    8 - $1,350
    9 - $1,500
    10 - $1,800
    11 - $2,000
    12 - $2,200
    13 - $2,350
    14 - $2,500
    15 - $3,000
    20 - $4,000
    30 - $6,000
    50 - $10,000
    100 - $20,000
    150 - $30,000

Added value for Gemstones earned in January and February
    For all Gemstones earned during the first two months of the promotion, you will receive an additional cash amount of $150 on top of your year-end reward.

Note: The extra $150 per Gemstone will be paid out straight away, in March 2012.

Consistency is rewarded

This promotion is all about consistency. Earning Gemstones every month will leave you with substantial rewards at the end of 2012, whereas months of inactivity will cost you Gemstones. If you don't generate at least one Gemstone in a single month, this month will count as a missed month for this promotion.

At the end of the year, we count the number of months in which you haven't eanred a Gemstone. The total number of missed months will determine the number of Gemstones being deducted from your year-end total and will follow the deduction table below.

If you earned at least one Gemstone every month no additional deductions will apply; you will be rewarded for each Gemstone you collected.

The deduction does not apply for the additional $150 for Gemstones earned in January and February, e.g. if you earn Gemstones in January but not February.

Months with no Gemstones / Gemstones deducted
    0 / 0
    1 / 1
    2 / 3
    3 / 6
    4 / 10
    5 / 15
    6 / 21

Payout
    The full year Gemstone cash amount will be paid out in January 2013, after all data has been collected.

The $150 additional cash amount for each Gemstones earned in January and February will be paid out in March 2012.

Note: Both cash amounts will be paid out directly into your poker room account(s). The payout will be carried out according to the amount of Gemstones generated at each of the participating poker room.

For more information, check our official news.

Let us know if you have questions.

Best
    Hannes

PAL Red Pro
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Affiliates,

Please welcome back to the spotlight our good friends and 2012 IGB Poker Affiliate Of The Year, PokerStrategy.com. I wanted to bring Poker Strategy back into spotlight as they have some very exciting things going on for affiliates to ring in this new year.

For starters, the affiliate program is now being supported on the popular Income Access platform. Likewise the affiliate team has re-structured the affiliate payout scheme so that you can now earn up to $500 for Free Bankroll players that you send! Yes, that's right, you can earn up to a $500 commission on each free bankroll player you send.

If you're having a hard time converting your traffic, you should definitely get signed up as a PokerStrategy.com affiliate. PokerStrategy has spent years refining the best ways to convert traffic, and without question, promoting PokerStrategy.com is a great brand to have displayed on your site.

If you have any questions for PokerStrategy, please post them up here and one of their team members will be by shortly to get you answers.

Also you can read their full review here.

Or get signed up and check out the new PokerStrategy.com Affiliate Program here.

PAL Affiliate Manager
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Thank you Jeremy.

Additionally we have a few cool offers on table that can help you converting your traffic. For the beginners that can't seem to succeed in the our quiz or don't have the nerves to do the studying you can promote the free money offers that we have with three of our partner rooms.

Free $7.70 at Poker 770
    Free $8 at 888poker
    Free $20 at PKR

You can find more information here:
    PokerStrategy.com - Welcome to PokerStrategy.com

For your customers that may be thinking about their first deposit, check out our huge regular depositor freerolls. The next one is on PKR and is happening in just a couple of days: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Exclusive-$10,000-Depositors-Freeroll-at-PKR-on-February-12_56142/

But before you start promoting, make sure to sign up for our affiliate programme via Income Access:
    PokerStrategy.com

Let me know if you have any questions.

Hannes

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

I think I have a site that could be a perfect match with you guys, but I can't find a way for US affiliates to get paid. Can you or any other affiliates from the US let me know what the best option is. We are pretty much shut off from the good payment processors and I have been just getting bank wires, money transfers, and checks this last year. Do you guys offer those options or something similar?
    PokerTrikz - The Free Poker Training Site.

LinkBacks (?)

Thread Information