Thread: Spotlight - PokerStrategy.com

PAL Red Pro
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Hey Trikkur, I know that since now moving to the Income Access platform PokerStrategy is able to pay via Wire Transfer, Check, Intercash, and Moneybookers. I suppose as U.S. affiliates that wire transfer and check are the best options. What other options are you thinking of?

I'm sure Hannes will chime in here too when he sees this thread.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

I've never used Income Access and I went to sign up for an account earlier today and the only options I had was Moneybooker, Neteller; both of which I can't use. And some "Income Access Pre Paid Card", which I could find zero information about on their website. I didn't like the sound of that so I didn't sign up there yet.
    PokerTrikz - The Free Poker Training Site.

PAL Affiliate Manager
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Hi Trikkur,

via Income Access you have the possiblity to get paid via Wire Transfer, Cheque, Intercash, and Moneybookers. I guess Wire Transfer and Cheques should be working for you.

Best,
    Hannes

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

Hey guys,
    I'm concerned about the recent stats at IA. Since January 15th I see a major decline in commission although PS was one of the very few programs that ran like a clock. That means I had no single day without a commission payment (even if it was only a $10 step) but since January 15th there were 8 days in a row with $0 in commission. I asked IA what's wrong and they said they investigate it. They did and added some commission at once. I thought that was ok but overall, the commissions became a joke. For February I see a 70% decline compared to January, December, November and October. Same is true for the second half of January. I talked to a fellow affiliate and he was also disappointed about his figures.
    I know there were some changes in commission structure in November but imho this has nothing to do with it as November, December and half of January was just fine.
    I'd like to see the opinions of other PS affiliates and maybe a statement what could be wrong there.
    DonEgon likes this.

PAL Affiliate Manager
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Hey Mr-AJ,

on Income Access we changed our commission structure on 20.01.2012 to the 5 tier CPA system. That's why you didn't see any changes in the December commissions. Generally the new system will reward you with up to $500 commission. The system now looks like this:
    $25 - 100 StrategyPoints
    $25 - 500 StrategyPoints (5000 needed before)
    $50 - 2.000 StrategyPoints (new)
    $150 - 5.000 StrategyPoints (increased)
    $250 - 20.000 StrategyPoints (new)

Initially that means that the new commission structure has a longer tail. Meaning that you will need a little longer to achieve the first payment tier, since we had to remove the $10 tier. However, over time your referrals will make it through the different commissions if they keep playing. Quality players will now be rewarded a lot higher than before which is just fair.

So you will need a bit of patience at the beginning but should be reaping the rewards over time.

Let me know if you have questions.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

I wanted to give this new scheme a chance but this is so bad that I can't believe it.
    Sending 500+ unique visitors/month and earning $45 is not how it should look like. Even if more money might come later but time is money and sending thousands of clicks until maybe reaching the xxx threshold is a joke.
    Will have to replace Pokerstrategy at most of my sites which is sad, the old program worked pretty good but I'd earn more when I put up some Adsense.
    Student and yeahfree2 like this.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

I wanted to bump this and can now say that after several months this new scheme is nothing else than a big joke. I'm earning $15 this month so far from anything between 500 and 700 regularly. Never reached more than $50 after the changes and was still sending my +500 unique clicks from well converting sources.
    I'd rather promote any CPA room. Your conversion rate can be way, way worse compared to Pokerstrategy and a tiny $100 CPA is still more lucrative EV wise. Sorry guys, but you really screwed it up and I hope you'll lose lots of affiliates thanks to your greed. Good luck going for affiliates that use "pokerstrategy" in domains and "infringe on your trademark" though.
    TheTattooedGuy likes this.

My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

I just started promoting PokerStrategy around January of this year. My first 6 players that signed up earned me $50 or $60 total the first month. I obviously wish it was more, but I was happy for my first month. Since then I have sent more than 300 clicks and 20-30 sign ups and I've earned $0. All of my clickkthroughs are very targeted and I should of seen some revenue from these new players.

I thought I had found a good program to promote to my players, but apparently this is not the case. I would rather push any other poker room or even other free bankroll offers.
    PokerTrikz - The Free Poker Training Site.

while(true) money++;

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

same here, i used to make some small money before the new commission structure, after that... none.
    each time i forget to remove them, but definitely will do that.

PAL Affiliate Manager
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Feedback Score

Default Tell-A-Friend Tombola

We're doing a tombola with $45,000 in prizes for our affiliates.

For every member you refer until July 20 that also earns 5 StrategyPoints (~$1-$1.50 rake) until July 31, you earn 1 tombola tickets. In total, you can earn up to 11 tombola tickets.

The main prize of the tombola is $25,000 in cash.

Read more about it in our news announcement:
    News: Bring a Friend to PokerStrategy.com and Win $25,000 Cash

LinkBacks (?)

Thread Information