Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
  • Login:
Betfred.com Affiliate Program
+ Reply to Thread
    PAL Red Pro
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Default Spotlight - Bet365.com - Sprint Poker Launched!

PAL Members,

Please join me in welcoming back to the Spotlighted area one of the most respected affiliate programs in the industry, the Bet365.com affiliate program. Those of you that currently work with Bet365.com already know that it is one of the most reliable programs out there.

Oh yea, did I mention that the Bet365.com Affiliate Program won the 2011 Affiliate program of the year at last years awards? Will there be a repeat? I think the odds are good! ***UPDATE - they did repeat!

You can learn more about Alex in his Spotlighed Interview here.

I could write several things about Bet365.com, but the brand is one that truly speaks for itself. If you have any questions or comments about the Bet365.com affiliate program, please post them up here and I'm sure Alex will be by shortly to get you any answers you need!

PAL Red Pro
    My Status

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Please join me in welcoming back Bet365.com to our spotlighted area here on PAL. The reason we wanted to bring Bet365 back is because earlier this week the team there launched a new product called Sprint Poker which is being very well received by players. Here is the official press release:

bet365 Announces The Launch Of Sprint

21st June

bet365 has announced the launch of Sprint, a new format of Hold’em poker which vastly increases the pace of the game compared to standard tables. bet365 is the first room in the iPoker network to offer Sprint, allowing its players to try the fast-paced format on bet365-exclusive tables.

The central idea of Sprint is the elimination of waiting time between hands. When a player folds, they are joined by a different set of opponents and a new hand begins immediately. Rather than joining a conventional cash table with a fixed number of seats, when a player joins a Sprint table they become part of a larger pool of players each of whom is constantly reallocated to ensure the action is continually moving.

“We’re excited by the launch of Sprint and we think that our players will be too,” said Steve Ibberson, Managing Director – Gaming at bet365. “We want to provide the latest innovations so it’s great to be first into the market with Sprint: it keeps us ahead of the competition. With this format, even if you’ve got the same amount of time to play, you can play more hands and make more decisions; so it’s more intense than normal poker.”

Offered in both no limit and pot limit variations, Sprint is available now in the bet365 poker lobby.

About bet365

bet365 is one of the world’s largest online gambling groups with over seven million customers worldwide. bet365 offers a Poker experience that’s unrivalled. The Group employs over 1,700 people and is the UK’s seventh largest private company.

At the iGaming Business Affiliate Awards 2012, bet365 won Best Overall Affiliate Programme and Best Overall Affiliate Manager, following on from similar success at the 2011 ceremony.

In both 2010 and 2011, bet365 came top in eGaming Review’s Annual Power 50.
    Welcome back to the spotlighted area guys! If you have any other questions for the bet365 team, please post them up here and we'll make sure they get answered!

listofpokersites.com

----

Add as a friend
    Blog Entries
    Feedback Score
    59 (100%)

Nice, should give them some good exposure at many sites.
    I am leaving the affiliate business, read here please.

Thread Information